EXXEL Distributions

04-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
saulinka
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

M3 E92 Modification - London

Hi,

I'm new to the site, I've had my car now for over a year but have never modified the car in any way.

I'd like to now make some changes but where tuning and modification is concerned its a first for me...the colour of the car is sparkling graphite.

I'd like to colour the alloys to gun metal, add a rear defuser, possibly slightly tint the windows, black grills...

I'd be grateful if you could make a recommendation in the London area to get this done, as well as any other mod ideas.

Thanks

Saul
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
saulinka
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

No one can recommend a garage in London?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
0c34n
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT

http://www.ca-automotive.co.uk/home.php is pretty good~
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

There are a few places.. for tuning and some cosmetics I would try Evlove http://www.evo-s.co.uk
As for wheels, it depends on your taste so I would just browse online and source them yourself.

If you need any advice just give me a shout.
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 04:51 AM   #5
rosino
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92

Question probably answered million times.. but couldn't find anything UK specific... just bought 09 E92 M3.. currently being detailed and was considering the Remus Sport upgrade..

as i don't want to do any cutting.. this would have to be made with connecting pipes.. if I go for this solution you think I will have problems with the BMW warranty ? live in the London area so happy to hear also feedback on which dealer is best in the area (went to park lane service when i had a mini cooper s and wasn't overly impressed..).

Thanks,

R
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #6
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosino View Post
Question probably answered million times.. but couldn't find anything UK specific... just bought 09 E92 M3.. currently being detailed and was considering the Remus Sport upgrade..

as i don't want to do any cutting.. this would have to be made with connecting pipes.. if I go for this solution you think I will have problems with the BMW warranty ? live in the London area so happy to hear also feedback on which dealer is best in the area (went to park lane service when i had a mini cooper s and wasn't overly impressed..).

Thanks,

R
Try Evlove for upgrades.... Very goo to deal with..
As for dealerships they are all pretty much the same.
I hear good things about Sytner..
Contact Aneeka on here.
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
Richbe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosino View Post

as i don't want to do any cutting.. this would have to be made with connecting pipes.. if I go for this solution you think I will have problems with the BMW warranty
Thanks,

R
I just had this fitted, no cutting required, sounds great, similar price to Remus but includes connecting pipes:

http://www.forums.m3cutters.co.uk/sh...ad.php?t=14292

I theory you shouldn't have warranty problems as long as a claim isn't directly related to the back boxes. When you find a dealer you are happy with it might be worth asking them. If you live anywhere near South central of London I use BMW Battersea and they do a good job, friendly service etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #8
daveyM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red M3

Now that sounds really good. Very tempting!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
rosino
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92

Very very tempting !! Will give them a call !

thanks for the suggestion..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #10
Ant Man
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Individual Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbe View Post
I just had this fitted, no cutting required, sounds great, similar price to Remus but includes connecting pipes:

http://www.forums.m3cutters.co.uk/sh...ad.php?t=14292

I theory you shouldn't have warranty problems as long as a claim isn't directly related to the back boxes. When you find a dealer you are happy with it might be worth asking them. If you live anywhere near South central of London I use BMW Battersea and they do a good job, friendly service etc.
I was talking to them a few weeks ago as they were advertising for M3s to test their kit on. What about performance gains? Have they dyno'd the back box? Any drone whilst crusing?
Appreciate 0