BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography

Mporium BMW

08-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

FS: Tamrac Adventure Messenger 4 Bag

I'm selling my Tamrac Adventure Messenger 4 camera bag in black/gray. Asking price is $40 OBO.

I've had it since the end of '08 but have only used it a few times and it is in like new condition. No tears, holes, scuffs, etc... that I am aware of. The reason I'm selling it is because: 1) I have too many camera bags and 2) I don't use it anymore.

The bag has ample room in the main compartment for a dSLR, several lenses, and an external flash. I have been able to easily fit my dSLR w/ wide angle lens + lens hood attached, 50mm and 85mm primes, and another wide angle lens or external flash and there is still a little room to spare. Other pockets are available on the bag to store filters, extra batteries, spare memory cards, etc....

The bag also uses Tamrac's "Strap Accessory System (SAS)" for modular additions of other storage pockets/pouches. I have the water bottle carrier accessory that I'll include with the bag. I still have the sports bottle, in its original packaging/bag, that came with the bottle carrier. I never used the bottle, only the holder/pocket.

The exterior of the bag is ballistic nylon so it will take a beating. The interior is nylon over closed-cell foam. Here is a link to Tamrac's product page: http://www.tamrac.com/5534.htm

New, the bag itself is ~ $50 and the water bottle carrier is ~ $15. Asking price is $40 OBO. I'm willing to ship if the buyer pays for shipping (USPS Parcel Post to the LA area is ~ $7).

Pictures of bag:

Last edited by bosstones; 08-30-2010 at 01:06 PM..
Appreciate 0