BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

03-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Pic request KW Sleeve over kit

Hey,

Getting my sleeve over kit installed next weekend. Trying to figure out what height I'm going to have it set too

can you guys post some photos? going to take the pic to my guy for a reference so he knows what i'm looking for.

Thanks
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Brainofjjj
Astronaut
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: car

here ya go man. BTW, i regret selling you my E Race!!

Mine is dropped almost all the way. I think it's got 1/2 inch more to go on all corners. Rears tuck nicely into the fenders with 19's and even with the 18's you see here.

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Here is mine at max height. Lowers the car about 1/2 inch all around.

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Here's mine all the way down in the front, a little more to go in the rear (set to match front and rear):

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
HK8888
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 M3 Coupe  [10.00]
Looks good.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainofjjj View Post
here ya go man. BTW, i regret selling you my E Race!!

Mine is dropped almost all the way. I think it's got 1/2 inch more to go on all corners. Rears tuck nicely into the fenders with 19's and even with the 18's you see here.

The Eisenmann is perfect! So happy I traded out the active for it.
I'm also going to a 19" rim so these pics are great. I'm thinking a nice tuck in the rear with a lil gap in the front but nothing crazy. Hopefully I can show some of these photos to my guy and he'll see what i'm talking about.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
Here is mine at max height. Lowers the car about 1/2 inch all around.

We have the same exact car thanks for the pic
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Here's mine all the way down in the front, a little more to go in the rear (set to match front and rear):

Sick!!
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
j2m
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Awesome kit! I did the install myself this past weekend. Will have pics soon.
BTW it only took me about 28 hours to install but the good news is that the next time I do the install I'm positive I could cut that in 1/2... at least. Thanks to TIP for being there when I needed him

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #10
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

I got mine a couple days ago cant wait to get it install this weekend!
MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

How is everyone liking this kit? Any regrets? Does anyone wish they did the GC kit?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
How is everyone liking this kit? Any regrets? Does anyone wish they did the GC kit?
I love my KW Sleeves the ride is so much better the my H&R setup, the floaty feeling is gone the car handles alot better. Car is not bouncy either!
MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #13
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Had mine for 3 days now so far so awesome!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #14
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Had mine for 3 days now so far so awesome!
Great! I'm glad everyone is happy. Anyone come from Eibach Springs? I'm 1 step closer to pulling the trigger on the KW setup. I just want to know they are better for the extra money.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #15
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Great! I'm glad everyone is happy. Anyone come from Eibach Springs? I'm 1 step closer to pulling the trigger on the KW setup. I just want to know they are better for the extra money.
I had a BMW tech put my kit on for me. He had never seen a kit like this, but he said and I quote. "For the money this is an awesome setup, you get the adjust ability and it cost a lot less than a coilover setup."
Appreciate 0