BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
ameers335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Mckenna BMW SALES DPT.

Hello fellow forum members i just want you guys to know that If you need a good deal on any vehicle here please contact me Ameer fazalbhoy.

I have been with e90post for almost 3-4 years now

With the Great Selection here at Mckenna Bmw We are sure to find the right car for you new or used.

Ameer Fazalbhoy
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
Leonardo629
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

Noted, you guys have been good to this M3 community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameers335i View Post
Hello fellow forum members i just want you guys to know that If you need a good deal on any vehicle here please contact me Ameer fazalbhoy.

I have been with e90post for almost 3-4 years now

With the Great Selection here at Mckenna Bmw We are sure to find the right car for you new or used.

Ameer Fazalbhoy
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

You guys give loaners yet for service. I got a car there, but was PISSED when I was only offered a rental that I had to pay for.
I took my care and said I'd never go back.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
You guys give loaners yet for service. I got a car there, but was PISSED when I was only offered a rental that I had to pay for.
I took my care and said I'd never go back.

I apologize that you had such a terrible experience, but please do understand that every dealer is limited to what they're allowed in their loaner fleet. Mind you that it's a corporate decision and not dealer decision, so we do our best as dealers to accommodate clients with courtesy vehicles but will at times opt to use Enterprise for help. I don't know why exactly you paid for a rental as we normally take care of the bill but the next time to come in for service please come see me, and I'll take care of ya as I have been for the rest of our M3/M community.

-Charlie
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
I personally like Kevin Hite at McKenna for getting cars. Last car I was in & out in 20minnutes since he prepared everything over the phone/email for me. When I arrived the car was already ready and just had to sign the documents. He's the lease portfolio manager/european delivery guy as well so he's a straight shooter and gives some pretty great deals.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
I personally like Kevin Hite at McKenna for getting cars. Last car I was in & out in 20minnutes since he prepared everything over the phone/email for me. When I arrived the car was already ready and just had to sign the documents. He's the lease portfolio manager/european delivery guy as well so he's a straight shooter and gives some pretty great deals.
^THIS
Appreciate 0