BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #45
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
Do tell!
Well, nothing major....just need your assist with a V1 hardwire install and brake pad swap out. I have been holding out until my financial superwifer clears me for the LED's, Angel Eyes, wheel replacement, CF lip, and diffuser
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #46
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Oh I hear ya. I'd love to pick up a set of KW clubsports right now and ditch the Dinan. I have trouble getting that past the "superwifer" too. She can't see the need for 3k to make it ride rougher, but I can for the handling perks... I guess out current basement remodeling and very near future addition to the family take precedence over too much fun money! Women! Hopefully by spring time I'll get it upgraded to where it needs to be....
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #47
baliano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
Oh I hear ya. I'd love to pick up a set of KW clubsports right now and ditch the Dinan. I have trouble getting that past the "superwifer" too. She can't see the need for 3k to make it ride rougher, but I can for the handling perks... I guess out current basement remodeling and very near future addition to the family take precedence over too much fun money! Women! Hopefully by spring time I'll get it upgraded to where it needs to be....
I will buy the Dinan set up! I feel ya on the 'superwifer' ... My wife is pretty cool with mods but has asked me to reduce spending on my other 'hobbies'
Eisenmann Race Black Series/Dinan/Active Autowerke/ Morr VS52/H&R/Arkym Front lip/Arkym Rear diffuser/Blacked out exterior trim/Custom Mirror's/ Performance CF spoiler/Huper Optik 20%/Lux H8/ DD- F85 Donington/Mugello, FI DP, BootMod, KW V3

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #48
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT VAN ROCK View Post
Well, nothing major....just need your assist with a V1 hardwire install and brake pad swap out. I have been holding out until my financial superwifer clears me for the LED's, Angel Eyes, wheel replacement, CF lip, and diffuser
Kev, I've got a deal for you. I purchased an Arkym CF lip painted gloss black. It needs a new paint and clear coat, which I plan on hitting up Winslow for (gotta see if these guys are legit and can do it all for ///M Flight). Anyway, I then immediately turned around and bought a whole new front bumper/lip combo (I'll leave out who made it for later.....love the anticipation), so I'm going to have a lip I'll consider off loading....and since we're ///M Flight, I'll give you the discount.

Let me know, it's still off in the future, but the lip is already enroute to my sisters place in the Springs....oh, the bumper too....she's going to be like "your mods are filling up my garage!"
      01-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #49
TQPDWN
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Hello all! I'm from NyC, ///higher Motorsport (M club) I'm shipping my car to Denver
This feb, look forward to go to meets you all soon!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #50
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQPDWN View Post
Hello all! I'm from NyC, ///higher Motorsport (M club) I'm shipping my car to Denver
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #51
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQPDWN View Post
AWESOME!! Glad to see more M's will be tearing up these CO streets!
      03-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #52
toddcc1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Hello all. Recently laid to rest a 2007 RS4 and picked up an e92 M3. Looking forward to COS/Denver meet-ups and Civic bashing...kidding, sort of.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #53
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Welcome to the club! Check out this thread....hopefully you can make it out to the CUSCC Car Show on 21 April.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=789086

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddcowles View Post
Hello all. Recently laid to rest a 2007 RS4 and picked up an e92 M3. Looking forward to COS/Denver meet-ups and Civic bashing...kidding, sort of.
Appreciate 0