BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

Mporium BMW

03-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #23
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 COMP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs_66 View Post
Little ridiculous to compare a discontinued, used x-pipe to an M1... don't you think? I haven't noticed used E92 M3 parts selling over retail... ever! Also, is this x-pipe in as nasty of shape as the slip ons? This thread has scam 101 written all over it (Shills vouching and posting about rarity, pricing way over retail, pics of beat up parts that could be cleaned up, hostile OP, etc). I'll give you $600 for both.. shipped!
Just making a point, supply and demand, every item doesn't follow the same rules. I can assure you at some point if someone really wants one of these and there is only 1 available, it could go for over retail. Heck I loved mine so much if I ever needed one I'd pay that for it if I had no choice.

I don't know the OP and I don't spend much time on the forums to begin with, just happened to see this post for something I recently sold and chimed in.... So don't accuse me of any scams here, I'm a reputable guy that many people can vouch for, not a 'shill". This may or may not be a scam, no one knows for sure, doesn't seem like it to me though. I guess that's what Paypal payments with buyer protection are for.

And as for dirty beat up parts, these are exhaust parts sitting on the bottom of a car that has probably been raping the streets of CA for who knows how long, they are expected to be dirty and can easily be cleaned.

GLWS for the best aftermarket part I ever put on my M3! aside from the ESS blower kit :-)
'12 E92 M3 COMP DCT CF Roof Fox Red Leather - ESS VT2-650 - IPE Valvetronic Exhaust - Challenge Race X-Pipe - KW Clubsport Coilovers - GTS DCT Flash - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's on Comp Wheels - Performance Steering Wheel - Awron Boost Gauge - Matte Black Front and Side Grilles
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #24
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyob View Post
Just making a point, supply and demand, every item doesn't follow the same rules. I can assure you at some point if someone really wants one of these and there is only 1 available, it could go for over retail. Heck I loved mine so much if I ever needed one I'd pay that for it if I had no choice.

I don't know the OP and I don't spend much time on the forums to begin with, just happened to see this post for something I recently sold and chimed in.... So don't accuse me of any scams here, I'm a reputable guy that many people can vouch for, not a 'shill". This may or may not be a scam, no one knows for sure, doesn't seem like it to me though. I guess that's what Paypal payments with buyer protection are for.

And as for dirty beat up parts, these are exhaust parts sitting on the bottom of a car that has probably been raping the streets of CA for who knows how long, they are expected to be dirty and can easily be cleaned.

GLWS for the best aftermarket part I ever put on my M3! aside from the ESS blower kit :-)

hahaha. I could not have said it any better.

Anyways, pieces are still available. I have sold many parts here on the forums and do my research before putting up a price. Im not in any rush to sell them. Im looking for a local sale here in Southern California. Not interested in shipping, I have had a few asking. Thanks guys
      03-03-2016, 04:31 PM   #25
e90alpinem3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Post does say will ship probably why your getting people like me asking to ship

Not sure about all the pontificating going on here...reasonable price for hard to find item. Good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #26
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90alpinem3 View Post
Post does say will ship probably why your getting people like me asking to ship

Not sure about all the pontificating going on here...reasonable price for hard to find item. Good luck with the sale.
Updated! Thank you!
      03-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #27
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump!
      04-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #28
blade87
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 Sapphire Black Metallic

Hi Im interested in this. Actually I currently have the Full Akra Evolution on my M3. But I would require an advice since you have tried this .

1. Is it really worth the upgrade ?
2. Would the Sound difference jump that much? I under stand the normal x pipe has 100 cell cats but I wonder how does it sound with the GT4 x pipe.
3. Power gains or loss since its free flow ?

Let me know

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #29
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Couple of people have been interested, but don't follow through with the deal. The two pcs are still avail
      04-12-2016, 09:18 AM   #30
TripleMs
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2016, 01:03 PM   #31
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Looking for locals still. :/

If i can't sell by end of month, ill ship for sure.
      04-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #32
Amirsm3
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

IF you still have it by Bimmerfest (May 27th-28th) I'd be glad to take the rear section of your hands since I'll be driving that way.

BMWCCA:518970
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 08:31 PM   #33
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirsm3 View Post
IF you still have it by Bimmerfest (May 27th-28th) I'd be glad to take the rear section of your hands since I'll be driving that way.
Sounds good. Ill DM you my number, Quickest way to get updated response.

Thanks for your interest
      04-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #34
giftedkicks
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m3

so tempting
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 08:04 AM   #35
Sancho1234
Socal Living
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2013 E92 M3

Do you still have the exhaust system available?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 11:50 AM   #36
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho1234 View Post
Do you still have the exhaust system available?
Yes message me
      07-31-2016, 07:57 PM   #37
M3Alan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Still for sale.

Price is negotiable, need out of my storage since car is gone now.
      11-16-2016, 03:34 PM   #38
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Alan View Post
Still for sale.

Price is negotiable, need out of my storage since car is gone now.
Hi i'm interested in the Gt4,
i am local in LA,
anyway to contact you better?

Thank You