BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

11-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #23
EvenSteven
Banned
Rep
Drives: '11 m3

Two weeks and several ignored pointed requests for an update, I still have no idea when my lip will get here. I don't want to wait anymore, so I'm starting a claim with paypal and my credit card company for fraudulent charges.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #24
MasterD78
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 M3 JB/IR

I sent mine back, and he called me when he got it. Haven't heard anything from him since. Have you tried calling hime EvenSteven? I have realized he doesn't respond to emails ever!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #25
626m3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Folks, I can vouch for Oshin all day. Recently ordered a R-CRT non street lip. Everything, once again, was exactly to the tee. I have dealt with Revinora on several occasions in the past and not once have I had a issue. Not once!Keep in mind these products are not mass produced for him to pull of the shelf and ship out. They are custom made to our specifications, therefore patience is the key here. Good luck and hang in their, its totally worth the wait!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #26
EvenSteven
Banned
Rep

They finally provided a return label and a tracking number for the replacement. We'll see on Tuesday when it gets here.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #27
NELSON.MLGB
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 JB M3

I bought my lip from them a while back, they even did free express shipping for me without extra charge, I called from Canada, and they picked my call within 10 seconds. To me that is some excellent customer service right there. Do not judge a company by just a single purchase, that is just dumb. Sometimes there are some stupid buyers out there too.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

When I bought my Revinora street crt lip it took about 2 months to arrive and the fitment was not good. After being mounted professionally it had ripples on the mount area of the lip. I wouldnt buy again.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      12-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #29
EvenSteven
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
When I bought my Revinora street crt lip it took about 2 months to arrive and the fitment was not good. After being mounted professionally it had ripples on the mount area of the lip. I wouldnt buy again.
I am beginning to question their understanding of an acceptable level of quality control. After the numerous pits and bubbles of my first lip, Oshin assured me he would personally examine the replacement lip. Well, this one is even worse... of course, these flaws are only noticeable on close examination, and at this point I'm so fed up with this whole ordeal I'd be tempted to just take it as is.

However, the main reason I asked for a replacement lip in the first place is because instead of sending me a twill pattern carbon fiber, they had send me 1x1. Well, the replacement has a twill pattern, but it's vertical.

I've never seen anything quite like it, and it actually doesn't look half bad, but the whole point of a twill pattern is to go /// not |||. I'm somewhat unsure how to react, I really like how the street chin looks, but after all this and multiple threads talking about fitment...

edited: contacted Oshin, as always he is super helpful and cool on the phone, offered to make me another one, but I opted for a full refund. I'll be away from the car for over a month, and my flight leaves Thursday, so I don't have time for this. When I come back, I'll consider ordering from Revinora again. That, or I'll buy one of those Chinese knock-offs of the GTS lip.

Last edited by EvenSteven; 12-03-2013 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #30
MasterD78
Private First Class
Rep

Oshin said he would get it fixed up for me, and that has been a couple weeks now. I'm sorely disappointed at this point and actually just emailed him to get a full refund. But again, it was an email so that means it probably won't get a response. His phone just went straight to voicemail and it was just the generic answering machine. HMMM
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #31
rev9k
Banned
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenSteven View Post
I am beginning to question their understanding of an acceptable level of quality control. After the numerous pits and bubbles of my first lip, Oshin assured me he would personally examine the replacement lip. Well, this one is even worse... of course, these flaws are only noticeable on close examination, and at this point I'm so fed up with this whole ordeal I'd be tempted to just take it as is.

However, the main reason I asked for a replacement lip in the first place is because instead of sending me a twill pattern carbon fiber, they had send me 1x1. Well, the replacement has a twill pattern, but it's vertical.

I've never seen anything quite like it, and it actually doesn't look half bad, but the whole point of a twill pattern is to go /// not |||. I'm somewhat unsure how to react, I really like how the street chin looks, but after all this and multiple threads talking about fitment...

edited: contacted Oshin, as always he is super helpful and cool on the phone, offered to make me another one, but I opted for a full refund. I'll be away from the car for over a month, and my flight leaves Thursday, so I don't have time for this. When I come back, I'll consider ordering from Revinora again. That, or I'll buy one of those Chinese knock-offs of the GTS lip.

Damn you're a better man than me; do yourself a favor and walk away.. buy the chinese rep
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #32
EvenSteven
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev9k View Post
Damn you're a better man than me; do yourself a favor and walk away.. buy the chinese rep
Eh, I decided not to do that, either. There is no recourse for returning that lip if it is messed up. Even if they give you a refund, you still eat ~$250 in shipping charges. I decided to go with Mode Carbon. According to Sam, they've extended their Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing until this Friday, so it works out to only a couple of hundred bucks more than the Chinese stuff. I have been hard-pressed to find a negative review for their products, and everyone lauds the smoothness of the clear coat and uniformity of the weave.

I might give Revinora a chance in the future because at the end of the day they did everything they could to make me happy, and although I wasn't satisfied with the pieces, I like their designs and may give them a shot in the future. The whole issue would have probably resolved far faster if I just called directly every time, but who uses phones to talk on these days?

I don't know why Revinora is so terrible with their emails and so awesome over the phone, but they need to buy Oshin a smartphone with a gmail app, for real.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #33
rev9k
Banned
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenSteven View Post
Eh, I decided not to do that, either. There is no recourse for returning that lip if it is messed up. Even if they give you a refund, you still eat ~$250 in shipping charges. I decided to go with Mode Carbon. According to Sam, they've extended their Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing until this Friday, so it works out to only a couple of hundred bucks more than the Chinese stuff. I have been hard-pressed to find a negative review for their products, and everyone lauds the smoothness of the clear coat and uniformity of the weave.

I might give Revinora a chance in the future because at the end of the day they did everything they could to make me happy, and although I wasn't satisfied with the pieces, I like their designs and may give them a shot in the future. The whole issue would have probably resolved far faster if I just called directly every time, but who uses phones to talk on these days?

I don't know why Revinora is so terrible with their emails and so awesome over the phone, but they need to buy Oshin a smartphone with a gmail app, for real.

you're crazy for putting up with that BS one time!!! let alone multiple. Who cares how good they are over the phone, if you give them money you want a product plain and simple.

Should've went w/ a chinese rep (where do you think most vendors are getting them ) I'm still waiting for a vendor to show me their carbon layup process done "in-house"

IMO I would rather save a few bucks on a lip that's disposable
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #34
EvenSteven
Banned
Rep

Well the bottom portion of the GTS lip that takes most of the abuse can be replaced for $50. That is if I don't decide to paint it gloss black as an accent that will be easy to touch up.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #35
MasterD78
Private First Class
Rep

Still no word from Oshin, and I think I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the charges. This is ridiculous!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #36
jjcabigting
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

I've ordered a diffuser and a R-CRT Front Chin for my e90. Got them on time, with no problems. Oshin was very helpful with my orders. The fittings on my diffuser and front chin came out just fine, and also it depends on who's installing it. There could be a wait for some orders because they are made to fit well on our cars. Highly recommend Revinora!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #37
Detroit M3
Major
Rep
Drives: Murdered E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterD78 View Post
Still no word from Oshin, and I think I'm going to call my credit card company and dispute the charges. This is ridiculous!
Definitely dispute the charge. Amex takes care of it right away, not sure what you used
      02-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #38
bim14
BIMMM3R
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 6MT AW/SO

As far as picking up calls/replying to e-mails i havent had a problem with them. However, I ordered my lip sometime around the first week of January, and was told it would ship out in 1.5-2 weeks upon completion of production. So I waited, and waited and got absolutely no information on a tracking number or the product physically being shipped. I then called again, and was told that there was a defect in the production process so they are making me a new one, and I was very understanding cuz things happen sometimes. So, after waiting I call and ask what the deal is with my lip, and they said it was almost done and would ship at the end of the week via expedited shipping. So here comes monday of this week and I call again, and they told me it shipped.....and he even gave me a tracking number. So I check out the tracking number numerous times, but it keeps saying invalid tracking number. I then call them, and they said they would find out whats going on for me, it happens that the shipping company "lost the product." All in all I guess I just have bad luck with the company, I wish i had gotten that r-crt lip for my M, but at this point it makes life easier to just get my refund.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #39
dpgfunk
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bim14 View Post
As far as picking up calls/replying to e-mails i havent had a problem with them. However, I ordered my lip sometime around the first week of January, and was told it would ship out in 1.5-2 weeks upon completion of production. So I waited, and waited and got absolutely no information on a tracking number or the product physically being shipped. I then called again, and was told that there was a defect in the production process so they are making me a new one, and I was very understanding cuz things happen sometimes. So, after waiting I call and ask what the deal is with my lip, and they said it was almost done and would ship at the end of the week via expedited shipping. So here comes monday of this week and I call again, and they told me it shipped.....and he even gave me a tracking number. So I check out the tracking number numerous times, but it keeps saying invalid tracking number. I then call them, and they said they would find out whats going on for me, it happens that the shipping company "lost the product." All in all I guess I just have bad luck with the company, I wish i had gotten that r-crt lip for my M, but at this point it makes life easier to just get my refund.
It's not your bad luck. Revinora's "customer service" just sucks fat balls.
Appreciate 0