BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-05-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Hershey
CLU KINGSMEN
Rep
Drives: '66 Shelby GT 350

Post Detail Addict experience

My situation with my car's detail was a hectic/complicated one.

I live over 1 hour away from Detail Addict's location. I have an appointment setup with Premier on Tuesday AM for a clear bra/satin guard. I haven't washed my car since it was purchased (2 months ago) and it was filthy. I wanted a clean slate/car for Premier to work on. My regular detail guy could not make the scheduled appointment we had setup prior for my Premier clear bra install. With my E92 being Jet Black and having the so called "Soft black BMW paint"...i didn't want to ruin the car's finish with me doing the 1st wash..

so I Pm'd Nick@DetailAddict sunday late night or monday 1:30am (lol) asking for a detail appointment for their "Silver Package" anytime for Monday. I ask him if it was possible to get seen on such short notice. Nick calls me at 7:30am and says they can schedule me as their last customer but will have to drop my car off at 3pm and would have to possibly wait till 7pm to maybe 8pm. I surely take their offer and made the drive considering all the positive things I've heard about them and with no one else willing to take my appointment request on such short notice.

Once their, right off the bat, they let me know that it's gonna be a long wait for me due to the prior customer there requesting to do another type of detail service for his car. I said, "Sure no problem. Thanks for the heads up." While there, Treu (spelling?) lets me know that she can drop me off at a strip mall with a movie theater to kill some time and even offered to pick me back up later that evening at 8pm.That was much appreciated.

Considering that it was now 8pm and Premier being closed, I could not drop my car off at Premier. I thought I was forced to drive back to Green Valley from Santa Clara or maybe even leave my car in Premier's parking lot overnight. Now, Leo steps in and says, "I hate for you to waste a just completed detail and leave your car in a lot overnight. Why don't you leave your car here in our shop and just pick it up tomorrow and drop it off at Premier in the morning?" Leo offered this option after he was concerned how I was going to get home IF I didn't drive my car back. (I eventually took BART to Walnut Creek where my wife picked me up)

it was a long day but the staff at Detail Addict more than made up for it.

Their Customer service was through the roof. I couldn't believe it because we all know that today's society, customer service is just not a priority to alot of businesses.

From squeezing me in their tight schedule and understanding what I had planned for the car, to dropping and picking me up at the movie theater to offering to keep my car in their garage bay overnight and letting me pick it up in the morning...everything is much appreciated.

I just wanted to share this with anyone in the Bay Area looking for a detailer. I didn't even bother talking about the detail job on my M3 because the customer service was all I cared for. But the M3 detail was top notch also.

Thanks again! Leo, I'm STILL bugging out over those 3 rock chips- I shouldn't have looked!! lol
      04-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Sorry I couldn't make it into the shop to check out your car. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Make sure you take some pictures once you get your clearbra installed. Can't wait to see pics of a freshly detailed black car.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
DetailAddict
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

glad to be at your service. that was the easy part, the hard part is to decide if you want the satin guard or not! See you in a bit!

Leo
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
MuttGrunt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: beater;)

Good to hear of your positive experience, and I wouldn't expect any less from guys like Leo
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
Hershey
CLU KINGSMEN
Rep

Leo/Nick- I went for it!!! FULL Satin Guard! Premier is taking care of the pics for me.

Thx again!
      04-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Detail Addict FTW!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
DetailAddict
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M*Hershey View Post
Leo/Nick- I went for it!!! FULL Satin Guard! Premier is taking care of the pics for me.

Thx again!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
phyek
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mineral White M4

I just booked an appointment with them. I hope to have the same experience.

EDIT: Just received my car back. Leo and his team did a really good job. I went for the bronze package as my car was already pretty clean but I was very impressed with the results and the fine attention to detail they put into my car. I will definitely be returning. Here are some pix.

*Sorry for crappy iPhone pix - crappy pix better than no pix!

Last edited by phyek; 04-10-2011 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Glad you are happy with the detail. Just make sure you maintain it properly and the shine should last a while
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2011, 08:35 PM   #10
Crops
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 M3 ZCP DCT

Hi Nick,

Is there someone you would recommend in san Diego?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #11
Hershey
CLU KINGSMEN
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyek View Post
I just booked an appointment with them. I hope to have the same experience.

EDIT: Just received my car back. Leo and his team did a really good job. I went for the bronze package as my car was already pretty clean but I was very impressed with the results and the fine attention to detail they put into my car. I will definitely be returning. Here are some pix.

*Sorry for crappy iPhone pix - crappy pix better than no pix!
Glad your experience was good as you were expecting.

for these guys. I'll return in the future as well.
      04-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crops View Post
Hi Nick,

Is there someone you would recommend in san Diego?
Sorry I don't know anyone in particular in the San Diego area. However, I heard Envious Eric from the OC will go down to that area for detailing. You may want to pm him on this forum. He's highly recommended.
Appreciate 0