BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

09-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
ms372
White Shark
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 m3 6MT

got ripped off by the dealer ??

so my car just hit 40,000 km (25000 miles) and it was scheduled for maintains.
i take it in for service and change the spark plus, differential oil, and engine oil and filter as recommended. it was 1k+ service anyways, i get the car back after 4 hours which is fast compared to all my other service appointment. anyways back to the point i pick up the car everything looks fine get home and under the garage lights i find that my paint job got f**ked i see all kinds of swirls and on my paint keep in mind that i wash my car by hand, clay , polish, and wax it and its always super clean so i dont even get why they even washed it. on to the important part i was going through the idrive and checked the oil level and its telling me that my oil level is half way already is that even possible, i already checked if the car is leaking ! and now im wondering is they actually changed everything listed on my bill.
Appreciate 0