BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

11-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #23
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Wouldn't it though!!!! Hey thanks everyone, best crowd I've ever had the pleasure of talking to and meeting!!! Makes things difficult if you know what I mean
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #24
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowster View Post
Rolf! White, black (gthal's), and MCB! Would make a nice trio in your driveway.

BUMP for a wicked car.
I've been happily married for many years (too many if you ask me ) as wonderful as this may sound I'll be in big trouble with my wife. Been down that road before held on to my e46 for almost 6 more months after I purchased my e85 Z4 30is ... then my wife declared we need to resolve the traffic jam in the drive way. Of course as good a husband I am I put the e46 for sale and some nice Gentleman from Ottawa now is the proud owner.

So I will not dare have three ///M3 in my garage and drive way. Besides I don't have the heart to tell my wife to park outside (at one time only Bimmers were allowed to park in the garage (see pic below - I then nearly escaped divorce ... I'm kidding) I don't think I'll get away with that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Wouldn't it though!!!! Hey thanks everyone, best crowd I've ever had the pleasure of talking to and meeting!!! Makes things difficult if you know what I mean
Mark, if your car ends up in my drive way no worries you will always have visiting rights. I even introduce you to my friend across the street he is still a very active policeman and loves my AW M3, he only does not have the cash to own one yet then he tells me some day ... and I am sure he will.

Pic added ...

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-12-2012 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #25
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Giving a gentle up for a fellow Canadian GLWTS

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #26
LeeD31
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: YMB F80 M3\EB 328xi Tour\G01X3

I would love this car.... I'm missing the manual...

Karmaloop Rep Code: 'DUBST3P' for 20% off your order @ www.karmaloop.com
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #27
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Congratulations Mark on the sale of your car! Hope all goes well with your vacation home down south

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #28
ahsanh
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Mark - I just picked this up from the dealer couple of days ago! Fine machine - I couldn't have customized it better myself. Thanks for taking such good care of it and for providing the opportunity to own this gem. Reading through all your various posts gave me a lot of comfort on the purchase decision.

I'm sure i'm going to have a lot of fun with this and its just a matter of time before the speeding tickets start to pile up! I'm toronto based; feel free to get in touch if you'd ever like to check up on her.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #29
BMWM4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

any got a pick of the car would love to see it
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #30
airwave808
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Congratulations on your purchase. I have the same color combo as well and live in Toronto. I have done some mods. Send me a PM for details if interested.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #31
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanh View Post
Mark - I just picked this up from the dealer couple of days ago! Fine machine - I couldn't have customized it better myself. Thanks for taking such good care of it and for providing the opportunity to own this gem. Reading through all your various posts gave me a lot of comfort on the purchase decision.

I'm sure i'm going to have a lot of fun with this and its just a matter of time before the speeding tickets start to pile up! I'm toronto based; feel free to get in touch if you'd ever like to check up on her.
Congrats on the purchase. You've picked up one amazing setup!
Appreciate 0