BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

06-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #89
1fastdoc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
Grammar is not a required law school course...
lol. Ever read a law brief?

I am pretty sure they have classed dedicated to double and triple negatives.

For some real fun, try reading a brief on a medical topic. May as well be in Sanskrit.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #90
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

When I was a kid I would protect my new shoes so much and I kept them away from dirt at all times. Then I realized it was too much work and that they'd get dirty anyway. Usually within three weeks of meticulous and careful walking, they'd get dirty. Once I stopped caring if my new shoes got dirty, I'd go months without a single stain on them, haha. So what I'm getting at is that being overprotective of the car leads to too much misery and takes the joy out of the ownership. And if I tried too hard to protect it from stains and dirt, it would get dirtier much sooner than if I didn't care. That's the way it works.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #91
and1313
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jet Black E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
When I was a kid I would protect my new shoes so much and I kept them away from dirt at all times. Then I realized it was too much work and that they'd get dirty anyway. Usually within three weeks of meticulous and careful walking, they'd get dirty. Once I stopped caring if my new shoes got dirty, I'd go months without a single stain on them, haha. So what I'm getting at is that being overprotective of the car leads to too much misery and takes the joy out of the ownership. And if I tried too hard to protect it from stains and dirt, it would get dirtier much sooner than if I didn't care. That's the way it works.
+1
Appreciate 0