BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #265
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #266
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Awesome car! Just pick some better male models next time! Lol...
Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx Tpr View Post
What happened to that test drive I was supposed to get last week brutha!?

Nice pics and the car looks even better in person. Enjoy bro.
Next time we hook up i'll take you for a spin. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
SMOKING GTR's, love it.
me to I llove the look on their faces
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Congrats on M3 COTM, looks so clean with all those quality parts.
Thanks man much appreciated
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #267
TRY...M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33
Awesome, sick race
Lamborghini-Talk.com: Christian.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #268
PlatinumEdition
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: !

Garage List
2017 BMW 740i  [0.00]
sex on wheels
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #269
mshab356
Go ///M or go home
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
awww yeee, it's dat peanut butter blueberry jelly w/ banana slices time!!!
where he @? where he @? dey he go! dey he go!
Attachment 674019

glossary:
peanut butter = rb ext interior
blueberry jelly = mcb paint
banana slices = yellow bbk, plenum, n blower
LOL

GONE 2011 SG/Blk E92 M3 CS 6MT
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #270
Its_lobelt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftconstruct View Post
I have the Revinora now so I know exactly what you mean. I think I'm going to switch to Vorsteiner splitters with a custom scheme by iND. your GTS looks great!
Try the Revinora R-CRT Street version. A lot more practical. I have it on my car and it never rubs anywhere.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #271
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshab356 View Post
LOL
I laugh every time I see that quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
Try the Revinora R-CRT Street version. A lot more practical. I have it on my car and it never rubs anywhere.
I really liked it to , it flowed nicely with the trunk !
But I already picked up the gts so i'll stick with this one until it needs replacing then i'll consider the street one
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #272
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey335 View Post
Car is perfect.....love it but for real, with all the money you dumped into it, I would have picked up a more exotic car. Its hot, but everybody with some money thats into BMW hardcore has a SC'd M3, nothing new.
I've seen this argument before, but answer me this:

Name another car - for any price - that is as practical and fast as this one, with full size back seats, a comparable luxury interior, and is at least as fast around the track and comfortable for cross country cruising. Just for fun, throw in that it has to have an engine note, driving pleasure, and aesthetic looks at least as good as the M3.

Right off the bat, you can cross off every Porsche, every AMG, every Corvette and Mustang, Aston Martin, Maserati, Lotus, Lamborghini, and just about every car I can think of.

The only one that would meet or exceed all of those characteristics is the Ferrari FF - and that costs a hell of a lot more money than he has into the M3.

Everyone has different priorities, but if yours are having the best all around car under 300k that has some semblance of practicality, it'd be impossible to do much better than the very one in the OP.

A built M3, like the one in the OP, is a unique and special car on it's own merits.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #273
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post

Name another car - for any price - that is as practical and fast as this one, with full size back seats, a comparable luxury interior, and is at least as fast around the track and comfortable for cross country cruising. Just for fun, throw in that it has to have an engine note, driving pleasure, and aesthetic looks at least as good as the M3.

Right off the bat, you can cross off every Porsche, every AMG, every Corvette and Mustang, Aston Martin, Maserati, Lotus, Lamborghini, and just about every car I can think of.

The only one that would meet or exceed all of those characteristics is the Ferrari FF - and that costs a hell of a lot more money than he has into the M3.

Everyone has different priorities, but if yours are having the best all around car under 300k that has some semblance of practicality, it'd be impossible to do much better than the very one in the OP.

A built M3, like the one in the OP, is a unique and special car on it's own merits.
THIS !
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #274
lippi
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 e92

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #275
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:

Agreed!

GTS
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #276
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep

I couldn't have said it better than this!

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #277
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Quote:
Car is perfect.....love it but for real, with all the money you dumped into it, I would have picked up a more exotic car. Its hot, but everybody with some money thats into BMW hardcore has a SC'd M3, nothing new.

Quote of the year!
      08-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #278
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:

Agree
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #279
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:

Very well said
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #280
Malarky
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

What a beautiful car! Congratulations on being named COTM! Very tasteful...

Care to provide a few more pictures of the finished product?

-Carl
      08-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #281
E92M356789
El Jefe
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: e30 325i

Wow, this is badass!
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #282
huyner328
Former N54 Fanatic
Rep
Drives: Slow

Garage List
Quote:
Always hating... lol

Can we get some full res shots?!
      08-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #283
TimZ
Lieutenant
Albania
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
Definitely the best car to ever show up to a Bimmers and Coffee meet. The crowd is still talking about this car days later

Wow I'm literally drooling!!
Can't wait to see this thing once I come back from Europe at one of the meets
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #284
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3

you win.
best M3 on the forum since MartinD's car.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #285
GOVCO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 AW M3 DCT [Slight Mods]

Ehhh...just another sikfukinm3bro!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #286
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spent198 View Post
What a beautiful car! Congratulations on being named COTM! Very tasteful...

Care to provide a few more pictures of the finished product?

-Carl
Coming very soon ! Nice ones too
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bimmer View Post
Wow, this is badass!
thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
Always hating... lol

Can we get some full res shots?!
coming very soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimZ View Post
Wow I'm literally drooling!!
Can't wait to see this thing once I come back from Europe at one of the meets
For sure !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
you win.
best M3 on the forum since MartinD's car.
Thanks man much appreciated !
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOVCO View Post
Ehhh...just another sikfukinm3bro!
hahah
Appreciate 0