BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

02-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Tasho
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, W210 E430

2003.4 BMW M3 Coupe Laguna Seca on black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Item Interest
As many of you know, VS Motorsports shut down and in the process shit on many people including myself. So it has come to this:

All the parts of this car come with it!
This is the perfect race car conversion vehicle. 60k on motor, new clutch and new transmission. Only being sold because new body harness is required!

The story behind this car is that it was owned by the first owner in Miami, FL and for some unknown reason they wanted to do a 6-speed manual to smg swap. Well that failed and I bought the car in hopes of getting back together. I got a new transmission,clutch,dme,cluster, light module,ews and flywheel in order to put back to stock. Upon ordering the original body harness, the shop which was working on the car shut down and could not finish it. My loss is your gain. This listing will only be available until 2/23/13 then the car will be parted out. Price is 11k with interior, 10k without it ready for race track conversion. Don't hesitate up call me.

Options are:
H/K system with Navigation
Parking sensors
HID Headlights
Heated seats
19 in rims
etc.

Located in the Chicago Suburbs

It's best if you call me: 630-404-8718

Appreciate 0