BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

01-02-2006, 08:32 AM   #23
RichReg
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435Xi GC & 2000 323Ci.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAdi
last i had fun and i slept with a beautiful lady that made me forget about the whole world.lol
I just don't understand why you didn't post any naked pics of the hot chick.....
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 10:34 AM   #24
Atty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 X5 48i M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscape
Hey, I don't care what kind of Cop you are. No Police officer has the right to call you a Complete Idiot. Its not within his boundries. He can write you up, send you to jail whatever.. But passing judgement in that matter is wrong. I would mention that to the judge...
Wrong...haven't you seen the show "COPS"?

Typical idiot scenario:
Cop: "Why did you run from us when we asked you to stop?"
Felon: "I don't know."
      01-02-2006, 10:42 AM   #25
Atty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 X5 48i M-Sport

Garage List
I recently got pulled over by the cops and took a picture of it happening too.
Attached Images

01-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #26
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
I think police should be able to put a bullet in the head of assholes they pull over. Auction the car to lower road taxes, and roll the body into a ditch for the cleanup crew to get. Three years of my brave new policy and the roads will once again be a nice place to travel. Oh, and all truckers get executed regardless if pulled over for anything, or if any citizen reports their license number for any complaint whatsoever.

You'll see. It's tough love. Elect me Emperor and things will improve, I promise!

EDIT: And in addition to the breath test for achohol, there should be a hair gel test. If the litmus paper indicates more than 3% hair gel, the driver is summarily shot.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 11:59 AM   #27
SilvertE90
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
well,i couldnt say much because i had few drinks and i didnt have my driver license with me sooi had to be nice and not argueing with him. i was doing 120 km/h in 50 Zone soo i am happy that he didnt towed my car,my buddy went down to him and talked to him and he didnt give me a ticket for not having a driver license but he gave me a ticket for speeding which is 350 dollars,,its not too bad for that speed,,but he cant prove it bcus he just guessed what my speed was,,soo ia m taking it to the court to fight it!

This is what society has come too, I did it but im gonna try and get out of it! Maybe next time ull get car jacked and the suspect will say " hey can u prove it" ?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 12:02 PM   #28
espo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscape
Hey, I don't care what kind of Cop you are. No Police officer has the right to call you a Complete Idiot. Its not within his boundries. He can write you up, send you to jail whatever.. But passing judgement in that matter is wrong. I would mention that to the judge...
Lets see doing more than twice the speed limit on the one night of the year where there are the most cops on the road ever!!! Yep that qualifies. and the cop was just speaking the truth.

You are really lucky that your license was not suspended for 6 months. Around here, twice the speed limit gets you 6+ points and your car towed, esp on New Years eve!!
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #29
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

I'm incensed by this post...
first I would like to apologize to the rest of the world, no all Canadians are dumb like this *beep beep*.
You drank, forgot your license, sped, and claim that the police called you a complete idiot for no reason?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #30
DILLIGAF
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 SG 330i ZSP MT CA

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I'm a Canadian and agree with Canucklion. But let me add...

HAdi don't waste your time going to court. You got off lucky. Of course it is your right to go to court but I hate it when people try to take advantage of the justice system when they know they were in the wrong. You admit you were speeding so just take your lumps. We all speed at one time or another. The time I get a ticket for speeding, I'll probably pay considering the number of times I've never been caught.

You got stopped for speeding (you admit here you were speeding and I would say 120 in a 50 was excessive). Think about it....120 in a 50....thats like going highway speed through a residential neighbourhood. He more than likely knew your speed otherwise the only ticket he wrote won't stand up in court. When he asked you if you knew your speed he is just gathering more evidence. If you answered with a number its noted if you say you didnt know your speed then thats also noted in his notes which he can bring up in court.

You had alcohol in your system (even IF you werent legally drunk you might have had enough alcohol in your system to get a 24 your suspension and get your car towed).

Plus you didnt get tagged with the ticket for the missing drivers licence.

So what if he called you an idiot...your actions were idiotic and a judge would probably agree given the facts in issue. The judge will see the officer was being fair by giving you a few breaks there. It doesnt look like the officer was out of bounds by giving you a speeding ticket by any means.
      01-02-2006, 03:22 PM   #31
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

wait.. is hadi the same person in another thread who couldnt spell and put a sentence together?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #32
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
wait.. is hadi the same person in another thread who couldnt spell and put a sentence together?
Probably!

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 04:21 PM   #33
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Based on your typing, method of attaching pics, posting on an E90 forum even though you have an Audi, legal violations, having your buddy out of the car snapping pics of the cop and yet still unabashed ego... I think you really should consider what the officer said as being the truth.

That said, the ticket the officer gave you sounds weak. You did get off easy by the sound of it, but if you can beat the ticket I'd do it. Assuming you're young, you do not want a ticket like that on your record. Insurance companies will make sure the initial fine is only the begining of the cost of that ticket.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2006, 03:01 AM   #34
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

He's a re-tard. (You have say pronounce retard as "REH-tard")
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #35
Compos Mentis
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Arctic 330xi

Quote:
Remember the poll, "Should HAdi use a spell checker?"
18000 miles...
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2006, 02:30 PM   #36
Compos Mentis
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Arctic 330xi

Quote:
well,i couldnt say much because i had few drinks and i didnt have my driver license with me sooi had to be nice and not argueing with him. i was doing 120 km/h in 50 Zone soo i am happy that he didnt towed my car,my buddy went down to him and talked to him and he didnt give me a ticket for not having a driver license but he gave me a ticket for speeding which is 350 dollars,,its not too bad for that speed,,but he cant prove it bcus he just guessed what my speed was,,soo ia m taking it to the court to fight it!
I suggest you explain to the judge that you are innocent. Then, call him an ass if he doesn't let you go. That would take care of the problem.

Don't be a wimp!
18000 miles...
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #37
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
i find that being polite to the police like calling them "sir " at every ending sentence. they seem to like that a lot. i do it everytime i get pull over and i just get a warning. my major one was when i was heading back from vegas and the california highway patrol clock me at 106 mph. he let me go with a warning. i can still the only word i remmebr saying was "sir" i think i said it so much.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2006, 04:34 PM   #38
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
i find that being polite to the police like calling them "sir " at every ending sentence. they seem to like that a lot. i do it everytime i get pull over and i just get a warning. my major one was when i was heading back from vegas and the california highway patrol clock me at 106 mph. he let me go with a warning. i can still the only word i remmebr saying was "sir" i think i said it so much.
yip, showing some manner and respect goes a long way.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2006, 11:19 PM   #39
HAdi
Dodi
Rep
Drives: Audi S4 06

Quote:
yeah i should work more on my spelling just because its my 2nd language and i haveb been speaking it for 2 years now.
      01-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #40
HAdi
Dodi
Rep

Quote:
He's a re-tard. (You have say pronounce retard as "REH-tard")
whatever you want to call me sweet lady .
      01-04-2006, 11:22 PM   #41
HAdi
Dodi
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP
I think police should be able to put a bullet in the head of assholes.
did they put one in your head?