BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

11-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #111
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Not good
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #112
bobby@pyspeed.com[retired]
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

Let's stop the insanity. We are on the same page in wanting this to end.
It's very simple James. Let me lay out what James needs to do.
Here is the step by step program to make your life free from PYSpeed and Arkym.

1. You will need to buy another hood from your local dealer and have them install it. (For those of you being entertained as much as myself, James had his original hood vandalized for unknown reason, and no longer has his original hood as the insurance company had confiscated it.) By the way, PYSpeed did not vandalize his previous hood.=)
2. Once this new OEM hood is on, let us know and we will email you a shipping label.
3. Send the Arkym one back to us. We will refund you your money once we receive it.
a. Please make sure the hood is packaged up properly and there is no damaged beyond the normal wear from installing it and rolling with it on for the past few months. b. Please make sure there are no vandalism marks or cracks or any damage that was not there when new.

4. Move forward in modding your M3 in the way you like it. Have fun, drive like you stole it, and be happy!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Be thankful for what you have and help those that aren't as fortunate.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #113
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

You guys are living in a fantasy land, I'll tell you that much. Why would I now go out and buy another hood and pay for it to be painted + labour when this has NOT been resolved?

Never once did I say to you guys insurance confiscated my hood. I paid out of pocket for any fixes and that included the ARKYM HOOD.

Also, why it your buddies haven't even replied to me via e-mail or come on here to defend themselves? They are avoiding me to the fullest right now and I know for a fact Carl has read me emails over at Arkym.

Right now my aim to is to get a solid reply from Arkym regarding this whole situation, on M3Post so the community can also see.

I've done enough for you guys to trust me and I have always done what you and Arkym have asked of me so now the time has come for us to turn this around and you do what I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby@pyspeed.com View Post
Let's stop the insanity. We are on the same page in wanting this to end.
It's very simple James. Let me lay out what James needs to do.
Here is the step by step program to make your life free from PYSpeed and Arkym.

1. You will need to buy another hood from your local dealer and have them install it. (For those of you being entertained as much as myself, James had his original hood vandalized for unknown reason, and no longer has his original hood as the insurance company had confiscated it.) By the way, PYSpeed did not vandalize his previous hood.=)
2. Once this new OEM hood is on, let us know and we will email you a shipping label.
3. Send the Arkym one back to us. We will refund you your money once we receive it.
a. Please make sure the hood is packaged up properly and there is no damaged beyond the normal wear from installing it and rolling with it on for the past few months. b. Please make sure there are no vandalism marks or cracks or any damage that was not there when new.

4. Move forward in modding your M3 in the way you like it. Have fun, drive like you stole it, and be happy!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Be thankful for what you have and help those that aren't as fortunate.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #114
Parkanzky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '10 SGM M3

I don't understand.

It sounds like they're ready to give you a shipping label and refund your money if you're not happy with the hood.

If you want to put this behind you, then why not take them up on that?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #115
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
I don't understand.

It sounds like they're ready to give you a shipping label and refund your money if you're not happy with the hood.

Because the guy will be without a hood!

IF you follow his other thread complaining, he got vandalized. I wonder if it's because he's hard to deal with.
So.. My car got axed last night

Dude, seriously... sent the hood back, refund = resolved. what's so hard? Put your bad hood on for a week and find something else.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #116
Parkanzky
Private First Class
Rep

I get that he'll still need a hood. But he doesn't want the one he has right now, correct?

So get a new hood (which he'll have to do no matter what) and send back the one he doesn't want (which they've offered to take back on their dime).

It seems really straightforward to me. What exactly is he asking them to do?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #117
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
Not too sure.
You don't see huge retailers online giving a refund before the item get's returned. Look at amazon or newegg... They require a RMA, send the stuff back, inspected... refund
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #118
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bac mono

Dude just send it back and get a full refund and get your hood elsewhere.

Is the standard somehow different in Canada?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #119
Khrishna
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

So much fail

Send it back..suck up whatever charges, move on..
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:13 AM   #120
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

So let's see, you guys just think I should send the hood back and have this done with? Um no, because if you have actually been following the story and all of my posts in this thread you will see it is much more than that.

Why should I allow Arkym to have taken such a huge liberty on me by waiting for months for a replacement and now not saying a word? Why should I allow PYSpeed to end this so quickly with me being out of pocket more than 5k in one go? Also, having to drive without a hood in the meantime. I'm not going to lie down and allow this nonsense to happen especially when it has consumed so much of my time.

It's about principle now. When they man up and admit both companies f*cked up, give me a refund so I don't have to dig deeper into my pockets and make all their lies right I will move on. It's like our office we have been building at work, once you start something there is no reason to finish until the job at hand has been accomplished.

I'm sick and tired of letting these companies think they can run the world their way and have you guys think they're the good guys just because you read a couple of posts from them. Much more to the story if you follow my previous threads and what not. All was forgiven to PYSpeed and Arkym until they started these new shenanigans.

Quote:
I don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Because the guy will be without a hood!

IF you follow his other thread complaining, he got vandalized. I wonder if it's because he's hard to deal with.
So.. My car got axed last night

Dude, seriously... sent the hood back, refund = resolved. what's so hard? Put your bad hood on for a week and find something else.
Quote:
I get that he'll still need a hood. But he doesn't want the one he has right now, correct?

So get a new hood (which he'll have to do no matter what) and send back the one he doesn't want (which they've offered to take back on their dime).

It seems really straightforward to me. What exactly is he asking them to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Not too sure.
You don't see huge retailers online giving a refund before the item get's returned. Look at amazon or newegg... They require a RMA, send the stuff back, inspected... refund
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
Dude just send it back and get a full refund and get your hood elsewhere.

Is the standard somehow different in Canada?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrishna View Post
So much fail

Send it back..suck up whatever charges, move on..
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #121
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

As to the YT post above; I am from the United Kingdom, I have only lived in Canada for 3.5 years and the way I conduct my business is to help ANYONE and EVERYONE, I don't care if you're Joe blow or a multi-millionaire (both of which I work with everyday). Also, I am still very young and for what I am accustomed to, this is a joke to say the least.

Last edited by BMW Fanatic; 11-19-2012 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: Corrected spelling error; you're not your.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #122
iDriveBMW3
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sorry, since when was a hood 5k?
And, I would ignore you if you sent emails everyday for updates. Btw, bad office analogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
So let's see, you guys just think I should send the hood back and have this done with? Um no, because if you have actually been following the story and all of my posts in this thread you will see it is much more than that.

Why should I allow Arkym to have taken such a huge liberty on me by waiting for months for a replacement and now not saying a word? Why should I allow PYSpeed to end this so quickly with me being out of pocket more than 5k in one go? Also, having to drive without a hood in the meantime. I'm not going to lie down and allow this nonsense to happen especially when it has consumed so much of my time.

It's about principle now. When they man up and admit both companies f*cked up, give me a refund so I don't have to dig deeper into my pockets and make all their lies right I will move on. It's like our office we have been building at work, once you start something there is no reason to finish until the job at hand has been accomplished.

I'm sick and tired of letting these companies think they can run the world their way and have you guys think they're the good guys just because you read a couple of posts from them. Much more to the story if you follow my previous threads and what not. All was forgiven to PYSpeed and Arkym until they started these new shenanigans.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #123
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

2k+ for the Arkym hood. $2.5k+ for OEM hood.

Office analogy is perfect seeing as we done ALL of the work OURSELVES as a team from constructing it to adding the finishing touches. Before you say it, yes we have qualified members to the electric etc etc.

Um yea, I can clearly see you have insufficient office etiquette then, trust me if you were in my situation and the company just stopped replying out of the blue you would be PISSED.

I am not here to generate negativity, far from it, if you met me in reality you would see I am one of the most positive people out there so move on, please and thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveBMW3 View Post
And, I would ignore you if you sent emails everyday for updates. Btw, bad office analogy
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #124
Parkanzky
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

1). They've offered you a full refund.
2). You don't have to drive without a hood. Get a replacement, then send back the one you are not happy with.

Again, what exactly do you want them to do? Refund your money before you return the product? Buy you a new OEM hood because you're unhappy with theirs?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #125
Endless619
DHS
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveBMW3 View Post
Come on guy. 11 posts since 2008? There are plenty of hoods that are $5000+ for many different makes. Here is one for $14,500.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/h...FQWe4AodWjIAlg

The OP is fed up, let him make his case.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #126
Erie Von Otto
DT///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
Come on guy. 11 posts since 2008?
Look at his post history. Mainly has to do with Arkym/PYSpeed... Coincidence? LOL!
      11-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #127
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
sorry bro, but this fanatic looks happy about his car and hood

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #128
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep

I'd like to insist that if you have nothing positive to add or to do with my cause then please refrain from commenting. I'm not here to start a war but rather finish a battle. If you are trying to be a negative Sam over the internet and through your computer screen then I suggest you do it to somebody else because I'm sorry that you guys lack integrity and would just let a corporate company walk over you.

I'm standing up for the little guy in all of this, myself.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #129
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Quote:
I'd like to insist that if you have nothing positive to add or to do with my cause then please refrain from commenting. I'm not here to start a war but rather finish a battle. If you are trying to be a negative Sam over the internet and through your computer screen then I suggest you do it to somebody else because I'm sorry that you guys lack integrity and would just let a corporate company walk over you.

Don't mind him. He did the same on my PYSpeed feedback thread.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #130
koxal
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 LBB F85 X5M

Garage List
2015 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
Come on guy. 11 posts since 2008? There are plenty of hoods that are $5000+ for many different makes. Here is one for $14,500.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/h...FQWe4AodWjIAlg

The OP is fed up, let him make his case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Look at his post history. Mainly has to do with Arkym/PYSpeed... Coincidence? LOL!
8/11 of his posts are supporting PYSpeed's threads !!! What a coincidence!!!

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #131
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by koxal View Post
8/11 of his posts are supporting PYSpeed's threads !!! What a coincidence!!!

Also decided to edit a 2 year old post for some reason within the last 10 minutes, very weird.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...50&postcount=4

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #132
Parkanzky
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

I hope this isn't directed at me. I am just trying to understand your position.

I certainly wouldn't hesitate to stand up for myself if a company didn't do right by me. But it's not clear to me what your aim is.

It seems that you want to warn others off of these companies, and I appreciate the heads-up.

But then you just seem to be ranting with no real tangible objective and I am worried that your message is getting lost in what seems to be blind rage.
Appreciate 0