BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

05-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
ibarry92
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328xi

Any Civil Engineers?

Are there any civil engineers or anyone who know any civil engineers? Do you like what you do? How were you able to survive those math courses in college? And anyone making good money from this? I'm just wondering because I'm studying architecture an it doesn't really interest me much and i was thinking about switching over to civil engineering. I also met a civil engineer and he interested me into studying civil engineering.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
TimZ
Lieutenant
Albania
Rep
Drives: X5M

I'm not a civil engineer yet but that's currently my major. So far I only took basic intro courses(I'm a freshman) and I lovee it. The math isn't so bad if your good at it, but if u hate math then I wouldn't think your gonna do well. Next semester I'll be taking more core courses and I cannot wait!!
So far I love studying it and I'll no doubt enjoy the work after I graduate and get a job. I used to work with civil engineers, at the world trade center, mostly structural guys though.
Appreciate 0