BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

04-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
EL1TE
Rep
Drives: 2007 Black/Beige 335i Coupe

FS: 2012 Nissan Maxima SV Fully Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

Looking to sell my "extra" car. I have Nissan Maxima SV with the sports and tech package. The car has every single option you can get on it and it is a 2012 so it has the factory-installed smoked tail lights and the 19 inch sport wheels. The car has 19k miles on it and is in perfect condition with no scratches or curb rash at all. I will also have the inside and outside completely detailed prior to the sale. I'm looking to get $23,000 for it but i'm willing to negotiate a little. Even at 23k I am already losing 3 grand since i just bought the car in October so I don't wanna move TOO MUCH on the price.

Pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4so8dlsi9jp9tms/7GbCSAmhlS
The interior shots look like they have stains on them but this is just the lighting. I assure you, this car is pristine from the inside.

This car makes a great daily driver and requires pretty much no maintenance...just oil changes. Its a great family car if you don't want your kids and pets in your M lol.

I already have a 335i as well and I am looking to purchase an M so I figure i'll just sell off the excess cars that I don't drive anymore. If you're interested please PM me or text/call me at 301-346-4367.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0