BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

07-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
peeti
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 e90

Wheel set / M3 CSL / Style 359 / ZCP 19" / 9 and 10 wide set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,600.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Full set of staggered wheels (see sizes below). These are real, factory BMW, OEM M3 CSL style wheels - style # 359. The same ones that come on the M3 Competition package (option code ZCP).

Boxed up (double boxing - factory box and outside shipping box) and ready to ship. These came with my car (in the boxes) and look to be in near perfect condition. It's funny - most people go to buy these to put on their M3, my car came with two sets of these... I need to sell this set, lost my job fun fund will have to wait.

Looking at the wheels it seems the previous owner had them refinished. I cleaned them up since posting last and did not find any major damage (specific details below). I couldn't clean the insides as I live in a condo and no access to a hose and wheel cleaner so the inside pix attached as a dropbox file show the dirt. New owner can spend some love and care on these and have a nearly new set for half the price!

Again, they look to be near perfect (I say near because they are not new). I'd rate them a conservative 9. The small dings and faults include:

Wheel 1 - 9x19

back - mounting marks on rim lip, look to be in the area where the tire bead/sidewall will cover
front - sloppy M sticker replacement post finishing

Wheel 2 - 10x19

back - outside rim scraping indicative of body rub or floor storage
front - sloppy M sticker replacement post finishing

Wheel 3 - 10x19

front - sloppy M sticker replacement post finishing (less than others)

Wheel 4 - 9x19

back iso - small stone chip on finish only (at 11 oclock) in the back

All the fronts are mint condition other than the sticker situation mentioned above. If I kept these I'd buy a new set of M stickers, remove these, clean up the area and re-apply. Voila - perfect.

All of them are boxed up and can be shipped, but if you're in the Chicagoland area we can coordinate a pickup. Shipping in continental US is included with no insurance (if you want insurance, it will be quoted as actual price). If you want to pick up in Chicago - call it $1450.

Rears:

BMW 2284060-13 SILVER
BMW Part # 36-11-2-284-055
10Jx19EH2
11.9kg / 25mm ofset

Fronts:
BMW 2284066-13 SILVER
BMW Part # 36-11-2-284-060
9Jx19EH2
11.2kg / 31mm offset

No tires or sensors, each wheel has the M sticker near the lug holes. Asking $1600 shipped or $1450 picked up.

These have sold once, unfortunately the buyer ended up going a different route so back up they go.

Pictures below, but if you want to see high res shots of multiple angles and in better lighting, download the ZIP file from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2472462/wheels.zip

Appreciate 0
      07-22-2014, 12:01 AM   #2
PerfM5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Space, E92 M3 Techno

PM sent
      11-27-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
USCTROJANSFIGHTON
Second Lieutenant