BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #67
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
It's easy how not to have kids.
It's called a rubber!
I mentor a number of high school students....yeah people trust me influential students. And when the question turned to rubbers I tell them this;
There two reason why you should always rock a rubber!
1) You are 18 and at best you will only last 30 seconds and no woman on earth can have an orgasm that fast! So with a rubber you may last a few min and she will thank you for it!

2) AIDs will kill you in 4 years! But kids...mother fuckers will be with you for 24 years and by the end of that you wish you were dead!

Wrap it up or name the fucker after me!

That said if a brain dead 18 yo kid can understand this, why can't any of these women?
Maybe to many women believe in pull and pray!
      07-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #68
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Or not enough guys aim for the eyes!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #69
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggression
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baremeg55 View Post
You are right. Especially when their old man is a jerk, screws around, etc..... Your logic is flawed if you are attempting to place the blame on the woman. Simply not always the case.
An guess which female decided to have a CHILD with that so called "jerk". He was probably a jerk when she met him, and thats what she was attracted to in the first place. So using that logic, Collins open ended comment makes sense, and not flawed.
She's just broadcasting her angst with her past 'marriage.' If she would continue reading my posts and not so quick to let everyone know that her ex's old man didn't like her for a reason, she would've read where I said both parties are typically at fault.
      07-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #70
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

You know this is a complex issue.
Who do you blame?

The girl for dating tools and having a fucking rug rat with one....which he won't be there to take care of.

Or the Tool for being a total fucking waste of space and not rocking a rubber and or being a man.

Society and We and Opera say blame the man.

I think we need to start blaming the women on this! Bitch why do you love being treated like shit? Does it turn you on? If so you may need to see a therapist! Stop fucking Tools and if you are going to fuck a Tool make sure he is rocking a rubber. Because once you get knocked up and your cute ass starts taking two seats and your tits get saggy and your vag...good god let's not talk about that stretched out vag....well after that don't look at me for a date!

I'm too busy talking to your cute friend to even seen you!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #71
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Or not enough guys aim for the eyes!
      07-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #72
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Who do you blame?

The girl for dating tools and having a fucking rug rat with one....which he won't be there to take care of.

Or the Tool for being a total fucking waste of space and not rocking a rubber and or being a man.

I think we need to start blaming the women on this! Bitch why do you love being treated like shit? Does it turn you on? If so you may need to see a therapist! Stop fucking Tools and if you are going to fuck a Tool make sure he is rocking a rubber. Because once you get knocked up and your cute ass starts taking two seats and your tits get saggy and your vag...good god let's not talk about that stretched out vag....well after that don't look at me for a date!

You may think you're being funny but you're not, it's coming off as incredibly immature.

People in life make mistakes, and go through horrible divorces, I know I've seen good friends go through them over 2-3 years, and it kills the kids inside.

You might think it's as simple as "putting on a rubber" but that's over simplifying a complex issue. People get married and can be incredibly happy for 5-7 years, then somehow, things change. It's part of being human. But don't let me stop you from trashing single moms, and making fun of their stretched out "vag", it's not like they're human and deserve to find happiness in their lives by trying to go out and date.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #73
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Who do you blame?

+100000
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #74
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

There are about 3 different conversations going on here. Some of us are talking about stupid teenagers getting knocked up while others are talking about thirty something's with failed marriages. Very different conversations.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #75
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Eff that. I like my body just how it is and its staying that way for a while!!
      07-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #76
JLee83
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Barbera red 2008 335xi coupe

Women with kids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
Dating a girl presently that has 2 kids, 5 and 10, and it is HARD! Kids always come first, can't do shit because 90% of everything involves the kids. Scheduling, what we watch on TV (can't even watch what I like even if it's in our room in case the kids walk in), what we eat, when we eat, and I'm the bad guy when the kids are gone (2 days every 2 weeks) and my schedule doesn't allow us to go out. It's getting old fast.

Double standard too, kids are used as the reason we can't do a lot of things, unless she wants to do it.

I could go on and on. I don't have kids, don't want any, they already have a daddy and I'm not going to take on the role, but I do love their mom so I'm hanging in there, for now.

Dude - you're living the other part of this ugly equation. I really feel for you.

Women with kids usually announce to you right when you first meet them that you'll always be in second place to her kids which is really stupid if you think about it.

Those same kids are going to grow up and leave their momma someday - (at least that should be the goal). Momma's partner or signifigant other is supposed to be with her for much, much longer. As a parent, it's your job to teach the kids to be stable, responsible adults - not worship them as little idols and constantly try to be their best friend all the time. Constantly putting the kid's wants ahead of their partner's only creates resentment over time.

I'm not saying they shouldn't love their kids or do things for them when they need it - but so many of these single moms have their priorities so messed up that they're not really capable of being in a healthy relationship in the first place. When they tell you that their kids will always be their number one priority - they're basically telling you that you'll always come second to their whiny, manipulative litte demon seeds. Kids know this pecking order too - it works for them many times on their biological fathers so you can imagine the crap they get away with on their step dads.

There should never be a priority list or pecking order if these women are serious about starting a relationship with you. Their kids should never be ranked ahead of you because that just severely handicaps the relationship before it even starts. She needs to make enough room for you in her life too or it will never work.

Just my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #77
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
There are about 3 different conversations going on here. Some of us are talking about stupid teenagers getting knocked up while others are talking about thirty something's with failed marriages. Very different conversations.
I disagree. It really comes down to one conversation; the question of whether you have respect for people who may have made a mistake in their lives, or are you going to judge them and think you are better because of their life situation.

Saying you wouldn't want to see their "stretched vag" or "saggy titties", or you don't want to "see them" because you're talking to their cute friend is pretty indicative of where a person stands on that question.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #78
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
Epidural.. and a shot of whiskey.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #79
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Epidural.. and a shot of whiskey.
My kind of woman! Are you really out in LA now? I thought you were a southern belle!
      07-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #80
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
I disagree. It really comes down to one conversation; the question of whether you have respect for people who may have made a mistake in their lives, or are you going to judge them and think you are better because of their life situation.

Saying you wouldn't want to see their "stretched vag" or "saggy titties", or you don't want to "see them" because you're talking to their cute friend is pretty indicative of where a person stands on that question.
the stretched out vag business is immature nonsense. But that is the mentality of the 24 year old douche bag that is often the sperm donor.

I will absolutely judge people who made bad decisions, we all should. I do not think I am better then they are as a human being, but I do think it is vitally important to make the distinction between making good decisions and bad ones or we will never stop making bad ones.

people who make bad decisions have children who make bad decisions and the cycle never ends. Someone needs to observe the differe
nce between good and bad so that they can make good decisions.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #81
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Off topic warning, sorry guys!

Saw this today and thought of you Sara!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      07-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #82
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
My kind of woman! Are you really out in LA now? I thought you were a southern belle!
LA is that state initials for LouisianA
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #83
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Off topic warning, sorry guys!

Saw this today and thought of you Sara!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I posted that on my facebook a while ago!! and also somewhere on here.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #84
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I posted that on my facebook a while ago!! and also somewhere on here.
lol maybe that's why! I knew you liked baby hippos for some reason haha. (kind of weird that I knew that!)
      07-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #85
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LA is that state initials for LouisianA
      07-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #86
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Well!! lol
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #87
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
lol maybe that's why! I knew you liked baby hippos for some reason haha. (kind of weird that I knew that!)
So damn cute. I want a baby hippo.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #88
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So damn cute. I want a baby hippo.
A gril with a baby hippo would be a deal maker!