BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

11-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

WTB 19 or 20 Wheel/Tire Set up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a tire/wheel package for my 2010 M3 E90. I would like the following:

-Hyper Silver/Gloss black/Matte Black
-MUST have compatible TPMS
-staggered or square is ok
-19 or 20 inch is ok, minor damage is ok
-tires must have some sort of life in them (no semi-slicks or slicks)
-MUST BE WILLING TO SHIP, no questions asked. I am a US Army soldier stationed in Germany, my M is here and stored for the winter, but I rotate back stateside soon. Shipping through USPS is probably best, it can be tracked all the way through.

I don't have a lot of cash on hand, it will take me some time to get cash together. Willing to spend up to $1500 (this includes EVERYTHING). I may be asking a lot with this thread, but I see a ton of really nice wheels on this forum...but no one is willing to do a bit of extra leg work and ship.

Drop me a line if you think you may have something I can work with.

By the way, my car is Alpine White, E90 Sedan, Akra EVO, Macht Schnell Stage 2....I love my car and it hauls ass here on the autobahn, and it looks sharp! Having said that, please think about how your package may look on my car. Sweet! Thanks!

Last, I may not have a lot of posts or hits here...but I belong to an exclusive "M Only" car club here in Germany (///M Flight)....you can ask any of those guys about how reputible I am, they will vouch.

Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

I also have an AC Schnitzer exhaust I'm need to offload. Comes with connecting pipes (OEM), Remus mufflers (did not know AC and Remus got together) and figure 8 AC exhaust tips (adjustable for rear bumper or diffuser clearance). Looking for $1500 for the exhaust, or a fair trade.
Appreciate 0