BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

12-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #133
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Chris View Post
PYSpeed should know this already...however, it looks like they have some unexperienced people working there.

http://www.fedex.com/us/smartpostgui...als/9_APO.html

So if you don't get good rates with USPS, why not use FEDEX APO SMARTPOST?
All I had to do is type in FEDEX APO in Google.... from the customer standpoint it looks like PYSPEED does not care. If you guys did care, you would reimburse the customer all his shipping costs for the inconvience you may have caused him.... but hey... seems like you guys are just money hungry.
      12-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #134
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
PYSpeed should know this already...however, it looks like they have some unexperienced people working there.

http://www.fedex.com/us/smartpostgui...als/9_APO.html

So if you don't get good rates with USPS, why not use FEDEX APO SMARTPOST?
All I had to do is type in FEDEX APO in Google.... from the customer standpoint it looks like PYSPEED does not care. If you guys did care, you would reimburse the customer all his shipping costs for the inconvience you may have caused him.... but hey... seems like you guys are just money hungry.
Good find Bro! I'm surprised myself with this! Who would think that FedEx would have this info on their site, this shows what a little research can do!
      12-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #135
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

Also, let me just say, so vendors are aware... for those people stationed in Germany... there is a set date for visiting forces to have their winter wheels/rubber put on their cars. If you get stopped, and do not have the right wheels on, you will incure a hefty fine.

So make note PYSpeed. For some individuals, shipping times are very important. Unfortunately, unlike the civilian world, we have to follow stringent rules. Imagine if the OP got pulled over for not having his winter wheels, gets a 500 euro fine, his commander is notified, and he has to explain to his commander why he didn't have the proper wheels on.

Do you think: "Sir, PYSpeed failed to ship my wheels priority" would suffice as an answer? He would probably get bitch slapped right there in the office.

So PYSpeed... please give a damn... a minor inconsistancy on your part, may have grave results on the customers end.

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #136
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Also, let me just say, so vendors are aware... for those people stationed in Germany... there is a set date for visiting forces to have their winter wheels/rubber put on their cars. If you get stopped, and do not have the right wheels on, you will incure a hefty fine.

So make note PYSpeed. For some individuals, shipping times are very important. Unfortunately, unlike the civilian world, we have to follow stringent rules. Imagine if the OP got pulled over for not having his winter wheels, gets a 500 euro fine, his commander is notified, and he has to explain to his commander why he didn't have the proper wheels on.

Do you think: "Sir, PYSpeed failed to ship my wheels priority" would suffice as an answer? He would probably get bitch slapped right there in the office.

So PYSpeed... please give a damn... a minor inconsistancy on your part, may have grave results on the customers end.
+1
      12-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #137
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

"Look for your [wheels], but do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands."
      12-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #138
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
"Look for your [wheels], but do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands."
Yeah I think the Post Office made a mistake on the delivery year! Is not 23 November 2012 is more 2013!
      12-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #139
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Yeah I think the Post Office made a mistake on the delivery year! Is not 23 November 2012 is more 2013!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #140
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Not sure why your spreading words around the forum. HRE wheels (this comment specifically) are manufactured when the customer place there orders. We tell customer it takes 3-4 weeks based on HRE's manufacturing turnaround. Customers may be able to get rush order for a flat free (HRE charges everyone this). If not, it's a 3-4 week turnaround. Now, I'm not too sure why your jumping to give a misconception of getting something sooner when obviously you have not purchased HRE before. As for these high value items, they go through UPS or Fedex.
This is in regards to your reply to my comment. I am just on the side of the consumer/fellow service member simply for the fact of over pricing your shipping. I have tried numerous times to get information from you via PM with no reply on the request for your box dimensions. I have asked other vendors for that information and received it with no hesitation. I am simply only spreading the truth and nothing more. Not one time have I said something that wasn't true. I believe that you and Bobby have decided to ignore my PM request because you know that I would find out the real shipping costs and call you out on it. If this is not true, please inform me of my wrong doing. Until then I am working with what I have and shedding light to future consumers on what I believe is wrong and right. I understand how forums work, they make it easy for someone to manipulate a situation and with you (PYSpeed) not replying to the consumers request you are taking advantage of that leaving people in the void of whether this is a real situation or just something us consumers are over reacting to when really this is a serious situation with PYSpeed taking advantage of people looking for quality product and service.

I still would like to have those dimensions of the box and the amount you insure it for, if thats not too much to ask. Until then, I will do my best to inform the people of what has happen. Thanks!

Consumer: The consumer is the one who pays to consume the goods and services produced. As such, consumers play a vital role in the economic system of a nation. In the absence of effective consumer demand, producers would lack one of the key motivations to produce: to sell to consumers.
Hey,

Let's be completely realistic here. Yes your inquiring about box dimensions and I didn't respond for various reasons. First, giving you box dimensions won't solve the issue here. Second, it won't change your image of us on the forums since you seems to be bias and have a set mind on how we operate. I did PM you to see if you ever need any help you can message me.

Since posting or giving box dimensions won't help the situation, there's absolutely no need to even start a more complicated situation. If the op ask me, I wouldn't mind giving him that info during his purchase.

Also we have talked to Bobby. He's talking a break from the forums and would be strictly doing backend stuff in our office.

Now, if there still concerns or things that I think would help this situation, I'll be glad to answer. I don't want to take this further into a deep discussion to cause more problems. Thanks for your understanding. And sorry for the hassles + miscommunication on our side.

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 12-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #141
mpbruin108
Mpbruin108
Rep
Drives: I'm a hypermiler

All we ask is that you guys come through as promised when we paid for our item. Keep us in the loop with information. Some bad apples isn't a reflection of everyone there but it does spoil the experience. I am giving PYSpeed a chance and see what happens.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 03:40 AM   #142
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Hey,

Let's me completely realistic here. Yes your inquiring about box dimensions and I didn't respond for various reasons. First, giving you box dimensions won't solve the issue here. Second, it won't change your image of us on the forums since you seems to be bias and have a set mind on how we operate. I did PM you to see if you ever need any help you can message me.

Since posting or giving g box dimensions won't help the situation, there's absolutely no need to even start a more complicated situation. If the op ask me, I wouldn't mind giving him that info during his purchase.

Also we have talked to Bobby. He's talking a break from the forums and would be strictly doing backend stuff in our office.

Now, if there still concerns or things that I think would help this situation, I'll be glad to answer. I don't want to take this further into a deep discussion to cause more problems. Thanks for your understanding. And sorry for the hassles + miscommunication on our side.
Yeah the really sad ting is that you guys have some legit products that I'd love to have, but after waiting over 9 weeks for wheels for my winter setup and having to drive an hour one way in this Germany snow really pissed me off when promised otherwise...a month yeah i got it but two come on...If you guys get the shipping straightened out I'd def order from you guys bc I'm in need of a diffuser, but ONLY then!
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #143
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbruin108 View Post
All we ask is that you guys come through as promised when we paid for our item. Keep us in the loop with information. Some bad apples isn't a reflection of everyone there but it does spoil the experience. I am giving PYSpeed a chance and see what happens.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3FREAK View Post
Yeah the really sad ting is that you guys have some legit products that I'd love to have, but after waiting over 9 weeks for wheels for my winter setup and having to drive an hour one way in this Germany snow really pissed me off when promised otherwise...a month yeah i got it but two come on...If you guys get the shipping straightened out I'd def order from you guys bc I'm in need of a diffuser, but ONLY then!
I sent you a PM just right now. We're working in the backend to restructure somethings and make some changes. I'm hoping to turnaround products quicker in the future.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #144
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Hey,

Let's be completely realistic here. Yes your inquiring about box dimensions and I didn't respond for various reasons. First, giving you box dimensions won't solve the issue here. Second, it won't change your image of us on the forums since you seems to be bias and have a set mind on how we operate. I did PM you to see if you ever need any help you can message me.

Since posting or giving box dimensions won't help the situation, there's absolutely no need to even start a more complicated situation. If the op ask me, I wouldn't mind giving him that info during his purchase.

I am in no way complicating the situation. The original situations are as follows:

Shipping cost (overpriced?)
Shipping Parcel when charging Priority

Since earlier in the thread we all couldn't come to an agreement on the proper cost of the items being shipped due to one person not insuring properly and yadi yada, I figured I would get the dimensions and insurance amount from you and settle the argument once and for all to see what the true price of shipping was. How am I complicating things if I am trying to resolve the ORIGINAL situation? I only have a set mind on how you operate simply because you can't give me information I request to resolve this issue.

In my eyes you are still avoiding this because this IS the situation at hand and you don't want us knowing the truth about it. Thus, not leaning in your favor, talk is cheap! Sure, you can sit here and say, "give us a try and we will do our best to give you good service." Who is to say that you are only doing it to calm the waters? Please prove me wrong in this matter other than replying with "fluff" excuses and wasting my time. Until then I will continue to enlighten others of your wrong doing and unwillingness to give the right answers to the questions we have.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #145
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Will this saga ever end?

Its common knowledge vendors make a good revenue stream on inflating shipping costs..most do it in one form or another..thats why I shop with free shipping only.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #146
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
Will this saga ever end?

Its common knowledge vendors make a good revenue stream on inflating shipping costs..most do it in one form or another..thats why I shop with free shipping only.
I have some magic beans to sell you if you think you ever get free shipping. It's all incorporated in one way or another.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #147
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I have some magic beans to sell you if you think you ever get free shipping. It's all incorporated in one way or another.
Right ..so its just psychological... either way I feel better..lol
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #148
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
Will this saga ever end?

The thing is that they should make the profit on the product and not the shipping charges which is an expense passed down to the consumer! I paid $300 for Priority shipping because it takes 7 to 14 days to be delivered APO and got htem shipped Parcel which takes 30 to 45 days minimum. I might get my wheels right before I redeploy back to Germany from Afghanistan! Not a single vendor here offer free shipping for what I seen.
      12-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #149
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
The thing is that they should make the profit on the product and not the shipping charges which is an expense passed down to the consumer! I paid $300 for Priority shipping because it takes 7 to 14 days to be delivered APO and got htem shipped Parcel which takes 30 to 45 days minimum. I might get my wheels right before I redeploy back to Germany from Afghanistan! Not a single vendor here offer free shipping for what I seen.
To be fair to everyone. I believe there was a communication error to both parties. At fault, yes we'll admit that we made a mistake and should have been more clear on the shipping terms and conditions over the phone. OP's invoice does not mention anything about priority shipping. I wasn't involved in any of the conversing between OP and Bobby. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong here during the conversation and who made the first comment of priority shipping.

No where on the invoice was a mention of priority shipping. If I were to be taking the order and customer ask for priority, I would write it in the comments section of the order. It would also be in big notes so our shipping department knows.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #150
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

PYSpeed. How about offering free priority shipping to APO addresses? I'm sure that would be a nice gesture.

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #151
mpbruin108
Mpbruin108
Rep
Drives: I'm a hypermiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I'll take your magic beans..I hope it grows money
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #152
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
To be fair to everyone. I believe there was a communication error to both parties. At fault, yes we'll admit that we made a mistake and should have been more clear on the shipping terms and conditions over the phone. OP's invoice does not mention anything about priority shipping. I wasn't involved in any of the conversing between OP and Bobby. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong here during the conversation and who made the first comment of priority shipping.

No where on the invoice was a mention of priority shipping. If I were to be taking the order and customer ask for priority, I would write it in the comments section of the order. It would also be in big notes so our shipping department knows.
Well to be fair it didn't say Parcel either! How about PYspeed Refunds me the shipping charges and we call it even and fair! There's no way I was going to pay $300 for parcel which is the cheapest and more economical way to ship USPS.

Q: What is the difference between Parcel Post® and Priority Mail® articles mailed to an MPO?

A: In most cases Parcel Post® articles weighing more than 15 pounds or measuring more than 60 inches (length and girth combined) will travel by ship from the U.S. gateway to the military address. Priority Mail® articles receive air transportation from the U.S. gateway to the location of the military address overseas.

Q: How long will it take for mail to reach an MPO?

A: Listed below are the Department of Defense (DoD) mail transit times for delivering mail to overseas APO / FPO locations (delivery time begins with the time of acceptance).

DoD MAIL TRANSIT TIMES

EUROPE / ATLANTIC

(APO / FPO AE ZIP™ Codes beginning with 090–092 and 094–099)

Express Mail® Military Service 3 Days

First-Class Mail® / Priority Mail® Service 7–9 Days

Package Services(*) 30–45 Days
      12-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #153
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Arrow Refund from PYspeed Thanks to Sean!!!

So even though Sean was not the original sales agent in my purchase I would like to giving the credit for having the company refund me 50% of the shipping charges. I know it was a bad tasting first experience but if I ever decide to order anything with them again Sean will be the only one I'll do busisness with and I;ll make sure Priority shipping is the only method of shipping for me with them or any other vendors.
      12-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #154
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Funny how one individual can ruin a whole company's reputation with 1-2 mistakes. Still mind boggling. However, good to hear they remedied your situation with a gift of shipping.