BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

04-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #67
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
FFFFUUUUUUU.
F ME??? FFFFUUUUUUU.
      04-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #68
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
F ME??? FFFFUUUUUUU.
Don't worry Chewy the tags are still on 99% of the other threads on e90post.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #69
NBRider88
I gave her my heart, she gave me crabs
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post

On a side note, easy on the tags boys. Some of the tags have been dispatched of. It does not matter if you attack someone by way of post or by way of tag, it is still an attack. Consider that holding a new component of E90post common law.
Hmmm, I'm guessing you can see who writes these tags too...

No infractions here ever, so maybe not
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #70
Georgeair
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 Melbourne E92 M3

IF he'd been taken down by hand instead of spray, he'd likely be hurt worse.
      04-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #71
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
yes, i read the article and watched the video. it does not matter what he said or did, pepper spray is NOT a way to deal with the situation like that. by your logic, it would also be OK to use a taser, if he said that he deserved it?

my god, a kid with a stick!!! how fucking dangerous!!! HE WILL KILL ALL OF US!!!
are you serious? he is 8. 1 adult can subdue him. no need for pepper spray.

you can always handcuff a little fucker like that to a light pole for everyone to see.

How many of you have ever been pepper sprayed by cops (not some over the counter pepper spray)? Do you KNOW what it feels like?

Also most of you here are talking out our your ass. Until you get your own kid and know anything about raising them, STFU.

Ok here's a real world example and BTW I have raised two children to adult hood. I live on a street with 11 houses, private streets gated community. two doors up there were two boys, michael and marcus, about 4 and 6 when I moved in 1999. Michael was a shit and Marcus was not far behind, every time the kids would play in the street together, its a cul-du-sac an arguement would ensue and guess what two were the center of it each and every time. They would do stuff like knock other kids off their bikes, hit people with 2x2's, shoot bb's at the other kids, throw rocks and generally just call everybody names. We, the other parents would try and stop them and they would do the same thing back to us. Police visited a few times, mom did not believe in corporal punishment and SoCal is litigation happy especially in areas with expensive homes so basically no one played with them or intervened after a while. I actually told my son who was a year older they give you shit you have my permission to defend yourself in whatever way you need (not my brightest moment as went after them with a bat once when they took his bike). Anyhow they move away as they thought it would be better for the M&M twins to be in rural environment, their problems were a result of society a direct quote from mom. Fast forward to 2010. My neighbors are gossips and I really don't hang out much at all as a result, well the word is going around did you hear about Michael. Seems he turned 18 and continued his behavior and finally so enraged beat another person so badly they suffered head injuries that put them in a chair. He's in prison in Washington state for his actions and his little brother is following in his footsteps as a strong armed robber.

So I say the little fawk needs some restraint and control and if pepper spraying brought to light his actions and consequences so be it. And yes an adult can be afraid to subdue a child as I first hand saw little Michael at 10 years old hit a grown man several times with a 2x2 while he was trying to get the little shit off his kid who he was pummeling for no real reason. Too bad you can't euthanize some kids.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #72
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Maybe they should just beat the shit out of the kid next time to satisfy solefeld
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #73
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Ok here's a real world example and BTW I have raised two children to adult hood. I live on a street with 11 houses, private streets gated community. two doors up there were two boys, michael and marcus, about 4 and 6 when I moved in 1999. Michael was a shit and Marcus was not far behind, every time the kids would play in the street together, its a cul-du-sac an arguement would ensue and guess what two were the center of it each and every time. They would do stuff like knock other kids off their bikes, hit people with 2x2's, shoot bb's at the other kids, throw rocks and generally just call everybody names. We, the other parents would try and stop them and they would do the same thing back to us. Police visited a few times, mom did not believe in corporal punishment and SoCal is litigation happy especially in areas with expensive homes so basically no one played with them or intervened after a while. I actually told my son who was a year older they give you shit you have my permission to defend yourself in whatever way you need (not my brightest moment as went after them with a bat once when they took his bike). Anyhow they move away as they thought it would be better for the M&M twins to be in rural environment, their problems were a result of society a direct quote from mom. Fast forward to 2010. My neighbors are gossips and I really don't hang out much at all as a result, well the word is going around did you hear about Michael. Seems he turned 18 and continued his behavior and finally so enraged beat another person so badly they suffered head injuries that put them in a chair. He's in prison in Washington state for his actions and his little brother is following in his footsteps as a strong armed robber.

So I say the little fawk needs some restraint and control and if pepper spraying brought to light his actions and consequences so be it. And yes an adult can be afraid to subdue a child as I first hand saw little Michael at 10 years old hit a grown man several times with a 2x2 while he was trying to get the little shit off his kid who he was pummeling for no real reason. Too bad you can't euthanize some kids.
Quoted for "FUCK YEAH" quotient.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #74
SchlauCow
Rep
Drives: Honda M6

Totally related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
      04-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #75
NBRider88
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlauCow View Post
LOL - "Students are heard begging the police man, referred to as Officer Davis on the video, to stop with cries of 'No!' and 'Don't spray him!' and 'Please don't do it!'"
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #76
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Actually IMO I find it more abusive that the above ocurred than the orignal post or my neighbors kid. Like I intimated in my post I would have paid to euthanize my neighbors two boys and saved society the cost.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #77
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

wonder what chungdae's opinion on this is.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #78
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Don't worry Chewy the tags are still on 99% of the other threads on e90post.
hehe... just messin' with you bro.

You should search bav bimmerpost on google.
      04-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #79
NBRider88
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
hehe... just messin' with you bro.

You should search bav bimmerpost on google.
hahaha pops up every tag
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #80
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

^The wifey is a teacher at an Academy for kids that were kicked out of public schools and and no other school will accept them, so the government gives them grants to attend this academy. They are in second and third grade. These kids are all sorts of messed up. She's had a couple kids hit her and throw things at her. It's caused many problems for us as well because the stress has been getting to her. Ironically, she had a full ride to law school, but turned it down because she loves kids and always wanted to be a teacher. She, now, finished her paralegal program at UM with valedictorian and just got back from a job interview. Being a teacher is ridiculously hard. Teachers have patience of an angel. Some of these kids are violent and a menace. In her class alone, 5 kids have already been expelled this year.

What the police did here was more than fair. My post was deleted for some exotic reason and I will say it again: it would have been MUCH MUCH MUCH worse for the kid AND the parent.
2009 BMW M3: Current
2011 BMW S1000RR: Current
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #81
Want
YVR
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Monaco Blue

A quick slap in the face would have calmed him right down. But no, nowadays you have to call the cops on an 8 yr old.
      04-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #82
Sandydog
Registered Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i x-Drive

No, probably not. Unless you had a sap-glove on the hand you slapped the li'l bastidge with.

Most folks have never dealt with humans that are outside the envelope of normalcy; People are generally 'nice,' well-behaved, relatively well-adjusted and non-violent, and used to dealing with people equally 'nice.' They just cannot BELIEVE that some kid is just plain BAD. To quote any mass murderer's neighbor: "He was a GOOD boy, loved his mother, always quiet, stayed to himself, I just can't BELIEVE he would disembowel a busload of. . ."

Those of us (un)lucky enough to see people at their worst tend to be a tad more jaded in just what people are capable of doing to themselves or others. One of the things we do see from time to time are the little darlings whose mothers should've sat upon them at the moment of birth; These little monsters will NOT be 'fixed', as there is just something WRONG with their 'wiring.' They'll just grow up to be bigger monsters. Many examples exist, from Hitler to the delightful kiddies of Columbine or the rotten bastidge from Brazil this week.

As the average person isn't equipped mentally or physically to really deal with a truly BAD kid, yes, you DO have to call the cops on an 8-year-old from time to time. And the cops fully expect that no matter what they do, some 'nice' person will find fault with it as they just can't put necessary force into context.
Appreciate 0