BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

05-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #10627
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino_BMW335i View Post
I like gun metal, gun metal looks nice. The colors that look wires are the bright red, green, blue etc...

Not all carbon fiber add-ons look bad, I've seen cars with CF mods and they look good, sometimes carbon fiver looks better with a certain color eg. AW
And your car is an M3 that's a great car so anything you do to it, it will make it better.
his car is such a beast

Lol cant wait for you to come out to a meet. Seems like you will fit in to the conversations quite well haha.
      05-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #10628
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDreamzSS View Post
Haha, I go to that blenders a lot and there are always tons of high school kids there. I don't think a 3 series can be classified as a car for any 1 type of person, especially in socal they seem more common than civics!
Yeah that could have been the reason why I only saw little girls driving e90s.
Maybe next time I'll parked next to csun
Car companies create models directed to a group of costumers, not necessarily little girls but a specific age range could be one.
Yes there are a lot of e90s in so cal.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #10629
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
+1, the only other place would maybe be south Florida, everywhere else you don't see nearly as many 3ers.

OP if you are so concerned about driving a "girl car" do you really think girls wont buy the new 3-series as well?

If you are really concerned get a different car or better yet a truck or even better yet a Hummer H1, that has got to be a truck few women have owned let alone driven.

On my commute to work i regularly see a blonde model driving her always clean newer black c63. Damn.
True about the f30 but they said is the new 5

I'm not really that concerned about driving my car. I was just trying to find out how other male drivers feel about their cars. Trucks aren't really my thing although I do own a Chevy express Cargo Van Which is longer then a hummer2 but I only use it for my hobby (I'm Disc Jockey). My uncle also owns a hummer2 and I've driven it before but I feel there is no point driving them on the city. And my cousins (which are girls) always drive it.

Yesterday I was on my way back home driving on the 210>134>101 and I said well let me see who are Mercedes drivers. 90% of the drivers were females. I saw a E92 (light green) male driver but he was driving like a lunatic. His front bumper was torned out, by the way he was driving I wasn't surprised that happen to him.
I saw like 3 other E90 but I couldn't tell who was driving them. When I was driving on the 101 (vineyard to seaward) there was a black e92 droped down with a "illest" sticker on the side. The car looked very nice and clean.

Last edited by Tino_BMW335i; 05-31-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #10630
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
his car is such a beast

Lol cant wait for you to come out to a meet. Seems like you will fit in to the conversations quite well haha.
My car isn't really moded everything is pretty much stock. I've done Justs a few mods to it. So I feel that I shouldn't really be commenting on other peoples cars on a meet. I just like to see what other drivers have done to theirs and depending if I like the mod I'll concider doing it to my car otherwise I'll just walk down to the next car.

I other mods no matter if I don't like them but like I said before everybody can mod their own car on their own taste not for the taste of others

Last edited by Tino_BMW335i; 05-31-2012 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #10631
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
and just for posterity... , again.

Quote:
You've always been a ricer Jason!

Quote:
I like gun metal, gun metal looks nice. The colors that look wired are the bright red, green, blue etc...

Not all carbon fiber add-ons look bad, I've seen cars with CF mods and they look good, sometimes carbon fiver looks better with a certain color eg. AW
And your car is an M3 that's a great car so anything you do to it, it will make it better.
you remind me of someone i'd rather not bring-up or think about. either way... hope i can make it out to a hooter's meet one of these days.

Adam... when's the next one?
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #10632
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
and just for posterity... , again.

you remind me of someone i'd rather not bring-up or think about. either way... hope i can make it out to a hooter's meet one of these days.

Adam... when's the next one?
The Hooters meet is FAIL! Only because that place is pretty packed so it will be hard to get a larger group in and the food is mehhh. Lazy Dog might be another option...

SuperAce just pm'd me though and we are going to organize an 805/818 meet for dinner on Wednesday 6/13! Hope you all will make it! Stay tuned for details
      05-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #10633
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

The meets should be at PJ's Strip Club in Oxnard.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #10634
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Noted Wes. How about this? You go early and reserve a few tables, we will meet you there
      05-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #10635
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Okay guys so we are going to have an Official 818/805 Meet and Dinner! I have a feeling this could be a really big one!

Where: Wolf Creek Restaurant and Brewing Co. - Calabasas
26787 Agoura Road Calabasas, CA 91302

When: Wednesday June 13th - Arrive between 7:30-8:00pm

Hope to see you all there! I will update you all if anything changes. I am in the process of making the official thread as well. I encourage you all to put your name down on the list!
Attached Images

Last edited by M_BYEEE; 05-31-2012 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #10636
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)

Garage List
2001 M3  [10.00]
is there any place in VC where you can rent a lift/shop space?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #10637
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I used to live on Nyeland Acres, never been to that place.
Why don't we do a meet on In & out in Oxnard. A lot of tuners are hanging out there, I was thinking we can all roll in together and show them what is the "Ultimate Driving Machine"
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #10638
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I used to live on Nyeland Acres, never been to that place.
Why don't we do a meet on In & out in Oxnard. A lot of tuners are hanging out there, I was thinking we can all roll in together and show them what is the "Ultimate Driving Machine"
Been to that meet.....never going back. Waste of time. If thats the kind of crowd you want to be around, we are nothing like that. We are worlds apart haha.

I get nothing out of going to that meet other than seeing people in ricers do FWD burnouts in the parking lot while endangering all the people around them. Plus the people there dont go to appreciate cars and partake in the enthusiast community. They just 'dog' people out....not worth your time if youve never been.
      05-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #10639
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Been to that meet.....never going back. Waste of time. If thats the kind of crowd you want to be around, we are nothing like that. We are worlds apart haha.

I get nothing out of going to that meet other than seeing people in ricers do FWD burnouts in the parking lot while endangering all the people around them. Plus the people there dont go to appreciate cars and partake in the enthusiast community. They just 'dog' people out....not worth your time if youve never been.

It would just be a drive by not really hanging out there, is just to leave them all up.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #10640
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It would just be a drive by not really hanging out there, is just to leave them all up.
In their heads they would be saying...

"My friends evo would beat all those stupid BMWs"

"M3? Who cares? My tC has a turbo and on bags"

I have nothing against their cars or their mods. They just have a different attitude that I dont really care for. I went to that Krispy Kreme meet in Burbank the other day. Same types of cars but completely different attitude, people were there to enjoy all the different types of cars and enthusiasts.

In Oxnard they act like its a competition and cant appreciate anything outside of their cliques. K im done
      05-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #10641
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
In their heads they would be saying...

"My friends evo would beat all those stupid BMWs"

"M3? Who cares? My tC has a turbo and on bags"

I have nothing against their cars or their mods. They just have a different attitude that I dont really care for. I went to that Krispy Kreme meet in Burbank the other day. Same types of cars but completely different attitude, people were there to enjoy all the different types of cars and enthusiasts.

In Oxnard they act like its a competition and cant appreciate anything outside of their cliques. K im done
You are right!
moving on...
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #10642
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Okay guys so we are going to have an Official 818/805 Meet and Dinner! I have a feeling this could be a really big one!

Where: Wolf Creek Restaurant and Brewing Co. - Calabasas
26787 Agoura Road Calabasas, CA 91302

When: Wednesday June 13th - Arrive between 7:30-8:00pm

Hope to see you all there! I will update you all if anything changes. I am in the process of making the official thread as well. I encourage you all to put your name down on the list!
I'll see if i can make it to this meet, hopefully I won't be schedule to work that day.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #10643
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
On my commute to work i regularly see a blonde model driving her always clean newer black c63. Damn.
GET ME HER #

Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #10644
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Eh, I'm kind of over meets. It's cool to meet with friends, but I'd rather be out driving my car than having it parked and talking about cars. I want to start tracking, but with my schedule, it's very hard. For the time being, I'll enjoy the canyons.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #10645
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Eh, I'm kind of over meets. It's cool to meet with friends, but I'd rather be out driving my car than having it parked and talking about cars. I want to start tracking, but with my schedule, it's very hard. For the time being, I'll enjoy the canyons.
      06-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #10646
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

You're up in SB right Wes? When I lived up there we had a great group of enthusiasts that would meet and drive every week. Have you tried all the roads up there yet? OSM, Stage Coach, Paradise, East Camino Cielo, Gibralter, ect. So many good roads in our area it makes for a nice fix between track days.
      06-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #10647
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDreamzSS View Post
You're up in SB right Wes? When I lived up there we had a great group of enthusiasts that would meet and drive every week. Have you tried all the roads up there yet? OSM, Stage Coach, Paradise, East Camino Cielo, Gibralter, ect. So many good roads in our area it makes for a nice fix between track days.
Yup. I've never driven on any of the roads in SB. I've checked them out on google maps, but all of the roads look pretty busted.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 03:17 AM   #10648
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Old San Marcos pass was freshly paved not too long ago as well as alot of East Camino Cielo, but Stagecoach, Gibralter and Painted cave are a little busted. There is a roadside spot on stagecoach called cold springs tavern that has tri tip sandwich's on weekends, its a pretty cool spot to hit up on a weekend, usually packed with bikes. But you should try OSM for sure, it has a pair of back to back hairpin switch backs with crazy elevation changes.