BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions

08-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #67
CAPSGOD
Major
Rep
Drives: Diesel Son

G55 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #68
Amaproracin
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
How can I put this nicely...well I cant', so I won't say what I really think.

But, to attract women with cars, well it depends on the type of woman you are trying to attract.

For example:
Hot academic girl, loves a humble economy or efficient car (Same goes for hipster chicks)

Southern Belle loves a truck, jeep or anything that can get dirty, haul a boat and carry a cooler filled with beer. Mostly American cars

Money hungry gold digger; the higher brand car you can afford with 100k, porsche, MB, BMW, doesn't matter the model or performance, it's only about name recognition. You can put a ferrari symbol on a hyundai and be good.

The Cougar/Milf, like guys her age is having an identity crisis, this woman will love cars like a convertible corvette, bright porsche, must be coupe or convertible. This women no longer finds sedans and suvs attractive or sexy.

The college girl, she doesn't give a **** what you drive, if you are wearing a football jersey or provide free alcohol, it's on.

Subsets;

Club Girl; they like limos, if you tell them you don't have a car, you live in the city and have a driver - you're good!

The Tom Boy; She's more manly than you are, she wants a car that will take care of all of her tailgating dreams.

I think I could go on forever...
Dudes.... On point!
      08-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #69
kwike92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson
If you need a car to attract a woman, you already lost.
+1
      08-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #70
MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

Cars are to guys like handbags are to women; you could get something cheaper to do the same function but it would not be as much fun. If you really want to get her attention, get a high end handbag and put it on the passenger seat. I personally do not understand it, but thankfully I am a guy and don't have to.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #71
Jonjt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i M-sport

If the opinions of women are the only concern, a used Italian exotic is the best bet. One of my friends bought a used Gallardo and the materialistic women he goes after are throwing their panties at him. You want something very visible and rather well known if you want to pick up chicks. Most women don't know about or care much for cars, aside from their use as a means to get somewhere and as an indicator of wealth. Gotta get something "loud", figuratively speaking.

I'm of the opinion that the British do GTs better than anyone less and, in so doing, have created the best looking cars of all time. Good god, the Vanquish and the XKR-S are so, so, so sexy.

More realistically speaking, I'd buy a new M3, put some fat rubber on it, upgrade the sound system and get a supercharger for it. I don't give a damn what women think, I wanna go fast!
Appreciate 0