BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

08-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #45
mofbb
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Finally it's there ! Congrats !!!

E9X Picture Game: 2 points (Slow sign, Leaves)
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #46
cmpe
Rep
Drives: N/A

Thing of beauty! Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #47
socc11girl
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Congrats Julie, love the color!!
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #48
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
JULIE!!!

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!!!

After what seems like an eternity, I'm sure, for you.... your dream, is finally realized.

I am so, SO excited for you! You must be wanting to bail out of work for the next..... oh.... three MONTHS or so, just so you can DRIVE!!!!!

Now you REALLY have me missing my M3!!!

Fantastic car, fantastic colour!

You and Jake should get together for a photo shoot, for two pretty rare M3s. I must admit I haven't been around m3post as much as I'd like, but I still don't think there are many Azurite ones around!

"Health to drive", Julie... I can't think of a nicer thing to come, to a nicer person. Well deserved!!
Allan, THANK-YOU so much!!! Thank-you, thank-you for everything. You were the one who reassure med about Azurite... There was always a little doubt in my mind... up until the moment I saw the color. Then it was like, OMG, I want all my cars to have this color! LOL.

It's SO hard to photograph properly, the "glow" of the blue sparkles as you described it. However, what I find super cool is how it can look like a straight, wet, metallic black at other times. I don't know how they get that to happen, lol. I am very, very pleased with the color, I am 120% satisfied.

Yup, I'm sure Jake and I will meet up again and do a photo shoot. Maybe this fall.

I have not heard of any new Canadian Azurite's since you sold yours, no...

Besides yours, mine and this other member (with only 4 posts) who once posted a pic of his E93 M3, the only other m3post member I'm aware of with an Azurite in North America is AzuriteE90M

Quote:
Originally Posted by inter1032 View Post
hopefully ill be joining u soon, damn euro delivery prices going up
I hope you get your car soon! Sorry about the ED thing... but you won't think about the price after you've experienced the quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BeastCharmer View Post
Well, we officially own an E92 M3 to go along with the E30 and E36 (feel very blessed). All the paperwork has been signed. Nothing left but to get on the plane this weekend and pick her up in the motherland so I can officially join the class of '13.
Congrats BeastCharmer!! That is one significant psychological step! And you'll be getting on a plane this weekend?? - you will be in 7th heaven.

It will be so magical being at the Welt to pick. up. your. car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofbb View Post
Finally it's there ! Congrats !!!
Hello fellow Canadian! I see you've ordered your M3 now too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpe View Post
Thing of beauty! Congrats!
Thank-you cmpe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socc11girl View Post
Congrats Julie, love the color!!
Another female ///M driver -

I hope you have a blast on your ED! Hope to see pics of your car soon!
      08-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #49
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
ok Julie, tells us. How did you spend the first night? Sleepless?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #50
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
ok Julie, tells us. How did you spend the first night? Sleepless?
Haha, I'm still having trouble sleeping actually. I'm actually pretty tired and drinking 2x my normal caffeine intake.

My excitement started when my car was delivered to the dealership (and I could start stalking it there until I took delivery ) I started having trouble sleeping then.

Like you E, I'm putting in a lot of hours at work. But then when I get home, I get excited again to take a (long) drive.

So I'm walking around like a zombie who's pinching herself all day long.
      08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #51
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Haha, I'm still having trouble sleeping actually. I'm actually pretty tired and drinking 2x my normal caffeine intake.

My excitement started when my car was delivered to the dealership (and I could start stalking it there until I took delivery ) I started having trouble sleeping then.

Like you E, I'm putting in a lot of hours at work. But then when I get home, I get excited again to take a (long) drive.

So I'm walking around like a zombie who's pinching herself all day long.
I do that every night. BTW, there is a town close to me called Claremont. Has a yogurt place that is opened 'til midnight. In this heat, I like to take the car out, and just go have a nice yogurt.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #52
benjammin
Private
Rep
Drives: Jetta 1.8T, '12 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
My excitement started when my car was delivered to the dealership (and I could start stalking it there until I took delivery )
So funny and so familiar! Once I placed my order I started driving to a different grocery store just to admire the M3s on the local dealer's lot
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 12:02 AM   #53
josephquinn
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X-6 M

Congrats Julie!
Same thing happened to me. Was staring at my baby for hours. It's totally different kinda feeling.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #54
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I do that every night. BTW, there is a town close to me called Claremont. Has a yogurt place that is opened 'til midnight. In this heat, I like to take the car out, and just go have a nice yogurt.
Aahhh.... I like doing that too. Except to Diary Queen, hehe. But yogurt is better for your health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjammin View Post
So funny and so familiar! Once I placed my order I started driving to a different grocery store just to admire the M3s on the local dealer's lot
Haha! There are not a lot of M3's here.... but there are more in Toronto, which is about 1.5 hours from me. Sometimes when we go to Toronto, I make my husband make a detour to a BMW dealership there, just so I can check out their M3's. He always rolls his eyes and we laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephquinn View Post
Congrats Julie!
Same thing happened to me. Was staring at my baby for hours. It's totally different kinda feeling.
Thanks Joseph! X-6M.... wow, what a beast!
      08-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #55
keno
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '19 C63S AMG Coupe

As per Julie, I shall check in to the fellow '13ers.

My car arrived a few weeks ago, it's been everything I've expected and then some I absolutely love it.. I'm already at the break-in service this Saturday

Mineral White/Fox Red 6MT

Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #56
ginton1988
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW2000

Quote:
Those sleepless nights that I had in the first week.
I could afford more than weeks to have sleepless night if I got this thing Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #57
jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Congrats Julie!!! It's a been a long time coming but I'm happy that you finally got your M3. It's sexy as hell! Enjoy it!!!
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #58
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginton1988 View Post
I could afford more than weeks to have sleepless night if I got this thing Congrats!
thank you
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #59
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginton1988 View Post
Welcome and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqsmooth View Post
Congrats Julie!!! It's a been a long time coming but I'm happy that you finally got your M3. It's sexy as hell! Enjoy it!!!
jq, thank-you buddy!!!

I'm officially done for now. No car's ever going to match up.
      08-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #60
Jvanloon
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 (LMB + Fox Red)

I'm offically in the Club of '13ers!!! I want to start by sending out a warm "Thank You" to Francesca and Ryan at Steve Thomas BMW. They've been nothing but helpful, attentive and straight up with regards to getting me this car. My car was delivered to Port Hueneme on Tuesday August 28th and they were able to take delivery of the car the very next day on the 29th. It was delivered so soon from Customs / VPC that no one really knew it was coming until it arrived I also want to thank Aaron. He did the PDI on my car and did a great job!!!

At this point I don't have a huge number of pics. I'm in the middle of doing my first detail which i'll complete and take pics of over the coming days. I drove the car about 50 miles back from camarillo to LA and all i can say is WOW and Oh, Crap...i've got to miss that debris in the road Next week i have an all day appointment at Premier Mobile Group in Orange. I'm having them install a clear bra on the full hood, front bumper, front fenders, rockers, mirrors, and a couple of other areas. I'll definitely post more pics when i have them.

As it sits the car is at home safe in the garage at home until i can get it cleaned up and the clear bra installed. More patience Here are a couple of pics with the wet one being just after her first bath. I've never posted pictures before, so i hope this works.

Name:  IMG_0868.jpg
Views: 4141
Size:  198.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0874.jpg
Views: 1620
Size:  166.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0877.jpg
Views: 1548
Size:  221.4 KB
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #61
Carl L
Major
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Congrats! Great pics. LOVE the undercarriage shot, so opitimized for airflow and super clean.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #62
bruza
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 M5 & '06 Volvo S60 R

Julie

Solid looking ///M. Black is definitely worth it when clean. Any interior shots w/ the piano trim? Which transmission did you go w/?

Jvanloon

Nice to see another "superman" M3. I ordered mine from Steve Thomas also. Great people to deal with.

2021 M5 Competition Marina Bay Blue/ Individual Tartufo/ Individual Piano Black Trim. Took delivery 11/27/2020
2017 X5 ///M Silverstone/Mugello Red/ Carbon Fiber Trim Turned in 11/27/2020
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2012, 09:37 PM   #63
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvanloon View Post
I'm offically in the Club of '13ers!!! I want to start by sending out a warm "Thank You" to Francesca and Ryan at Steve Thomas BMW. They've been nothing but helpful, attentive and straight up with regards to getting me this car. My car was delivered to Port Hueneme on Tuesday August 28th and they were able to take delivery of the car the very next day on the 29th. It was delivered so soon from Customs / VPC that no one really knew it was coming until it arrived I also want to thank Aaron. He did the PDI on my car and did a great job!!!

At this point I don't have a huge number of pics. I'm in the middle of doing my first detail which i'll complete and take pics of over the coming days. I drove the car about 50 miles back from camarillo to LA and all i can say is WOW and Oh, Crap...i've got to miss that debris in the road Next week i have an all day appointment at Premier Mobile Group in Orange. I'm having them install a clear bra on the full hood, front bumper, front fenders, rockers, mirrors, and a couple of other areas. I'll definitely post more pics when i have them.

As it sits the car is at home safe in the garage at home until i can get it cleaned up and the clear bra installed. More patience Here are a couple of pics with the wet one being just after her first bath. I've never posted pictures before, so i hope this works.

Attachment 743906

Attachment 743907

Attachment 743908
Woohoo! Congrats!!

Thanks for posting pics of your beautiful car!

I really like LeMans Blue..... what a terrific, sparkly, 'pure' blue.

And nice undercarriage shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruza View Post
Julie

Solid looking ///M. Black is definitely worth it when clean. Any interior shots w/ the piano trim? Which transmission did you go w/?
Thanks bruza! Yes, I will take interior shots of the piano trim after I've detailed the interior this weekend. I was a bit paranoid how they would clean my interior (given how the interior on our 335i used to look after they would 'clean' it post-service ), so will do it myself.

Oops, forgot to reply: DCT. I enjoy driving manual, but like this car's DCT transmission.
      08-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #64
jaehshim
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Does that say E9X V8?
omg that's awesome hahaha
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2012, 11:34 PM   #65
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaehshim View Post
Does that say E9X V8?
omg that's awesome hahaha
Good catch.

For those of us who didn't know, there's supposed to be an m3 stamped under the hood as well...
      08-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #66
JulieDriving
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by keno View Post
As per Julie, I shall check in to the fellow '13ers.

My car arrived a few weeks ago, it's been everything I've expected and then some I absolutely love it.. I'm already at the break-in service this Saturday

Mineral White/Fox Red 6MT

And for those who might have missed it in another thread, keno's is the first 2013 delivered on m3post!