BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

01-31-2010, 10:44 AM   #23
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlatino549 View Post
Nawaaz Nice Color I Got A Space Gray Mettalic And It Turns Head Everytime I I'm Crusing Around I Will Post New Pics Soon
Thanks man!

Space Gray is one of my favorites, as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 11:06 AM   #24
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Thanks man!

Space Gray is one of my favorites, as well.
I was deciding between the two as well. There was another Space Gray E92 with similar options at my dealership when I bought my Interlagos Blue E92. I picked the blue instead after seeing how gorgeous it looks under different lighting conditions.
      01-31-2010, 11:40 AM   #25
AMMZING
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 Acura TSX/2003 Mazda6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I was deciding between the two as well. There was another Space Gray E92 with similar options at my dealership when I bought my Interlagos Blue E92. I picked the blue instead after seeing how gorgeous it looks under different lighting conditions.
Your car looks awsome though ...but the only thing i dont like about IB is that purple tone in some of the pics; maybe i should see it in person though.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 05:12 PM   #26
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoo View Post
I've got a coupe on order--for Euro delivery on 4/15/10. Noted with relief that pricing has not changed. Have ordered Interlagos blue with bamboo beige interior. Unfortunately, have not been able to see ether Interlagos blue or Le Mans blue in person--any strong opinions on which is nicer among those whe have seen both colors in person?

I plan on the 18" wheels. I know the Interlagos blue is supposed to have a purplish hue at times--difficult to appreciate on the small 6" paint sample that the dealer showed me. I find little difference between the 2 colors based on the samples, & internet pictures of the two colors are not all that different. I considered Jerez Black and Alpine White as well, but really think I would like one of the blues. I had an Avus Blue E36 M3 before I got my current E46 Titanium silver--I'm really tired of the silver (approaching 9 years old, and too many of silver cars around), so I don't think I want Silverstone (too similar).
There is a huge difference in the two colors. Although IB is an "M" specific color and less common, I think Le Mans Blue is much nicer. Yesterday I saw a 335I in LMB with the "M" package and Saddle Brown leather....WOW!
IB looks a little strange to me in broad daylight but at night looks incredible.
Appreciate 0