BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

09-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
passing
hey
Tanzania
Rep
Drives: caprice wagon

Cool Mike Benvo

To all forum users:

I would like to express my complete satisfaction regarding a purchase I made from Mr. Benvo.

After collecting all parts needed for my CIC upgrade, Mr. Benvo sold me the emulator needed to activate the navigation. I even received the package two days after payment. He went out of his way and lived up to his promise to have the part in my hands so I was able to install it this weekend.

The emulator arrived in proper packaging, and i went straight to work. Mr. Benvo was extremely helpful in providing tips and a guide to how to properly install not only the single part I purchased from him, but also some other parts he had no obligation to assist me with.. Such as removing the Britney Spears album stored on my CIC unit.

Overall, I would strongly suggest Mr. Benvo to anyone and everyone who has any need for a product he sells.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Thank you for the great review. Thanks for the business!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
McKenna Performance
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

+1

Mr. Benvo's services are unmatched by any coder or tuner. He's constantly going above and beyond expectation's to please his customers, and always stands behind his quality work. I've had several great experiences with Mike, and recommend him to all our customers. Keep it up Benvo!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
cshawkeye
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Just helped me out with my PDC retrofit and coding session. Everything worked great and he is a standup guy..
Appreciate 0