BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

06-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #1
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Signature BMW

Arrow FS: 2010 E90 M3 Manual - 3 Price Options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Alright guys, it's time for me to work on a new Signature project so I'm selling my 2010 BMW M3 MT project. I can sell the car in factory condition or with the awesome KW Clubsport and Signature Track Series wheels. Specs below. Major preventatives have been meticulously done recently so this motor will run another 10yrs. Service records most of the car's life is with Baron BMW in Kansas City. Clean title and clean Carfax. The car is located in Lenexa, KS.

Vehicle: 2010 BMW M3 Manual
Color:Jerez Metallic and black interior
Features: HK sound, Updated Navi maps, Euro MDM, Sunroof, and rare 60/40 folding seats
Preventatives: WPC bearings, BE ARP rod bolts, Throttle Actuators, Motor Mounts, valve covers, Transmission Mounts, Spark Plugs, BMC Air filters, Cabin filters, Brakes, and all fluid flush done recently
Tasteful Mods: KW Clubsport ($3,200 MSRP), Signature Track Series SV503 Alaskan Gold ($4,500 MSRP), MP4S 255/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear ($1,200 MSRP), and MPorium aluminum undertray ($440 MSRP)
Mileage: 138,500

Option 1 - As Is Price: $23,500 (all mods and spare parts included, no OEM wheels included)
Option 2 - Price with KW Clubsport 2-way and OEM wheels + brand new tires: $21,500
Option 3 - Price with OEM EDC suspension and OEM wheels + brand new tires: $19,500

Buyer is responsible for shipping fee of the vehicle.

Part out options:
$3,950 for wheels, tires, and TPMS.
$2,650 for KW Clubsport with 2k miles, free install with local pick-up or free shipping for non-local pickup. (EDC vehicles only)

PM me if you need more photos or info.

Attached Images

Last edited by Signature Wheel BMW; 06-27-2020 at 03:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #2
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Factory Restored Version

Thanks for your PMs, all have been replied.

If you guys prefer the car to be restored to OEM suspension and wheels, this is what it looks like. If you chose this option, the OEM wheels will be equipped with a brand new set of summer tires.
Attached Images

Last edited by Signature Wheel BMW; 06-01-2020 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Still available. Can be sold as is, without wheels, without KW Clubsport, or all converted back to stock. Transaction will be handled by a dealer with buyer's purchase order + title guaranteed. Once refundable deposit is received, I can take the car to the BMW dealer to run a pre-purchase inspection.

CarFax is available upon request.
      06-24-2020, 08:45 PM   #4
Andryuha
Private
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4M '00 Z3M '11 S212

PM sent!
Appreciate 1
      06-24-2020, 09:22 PM   #5
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Thanks for all the PMs and emails. All replied.
      06-25-2020, 11:28 AM   #6
devildawg712
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 6spd.

I was actually ready to purchase and willing to pay the shipping fee to California, but you went totally ghost on me. Not sure what happened here, but good luck to you and the future owner of your M3.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2020, 02:57 PM   #7
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildawg712 View Post
I was actually ready to purchase and willing to pay the shipping fee to California, but you went totally ghost on me. Not sure what happened here, but good luck to you and the future owner of your M3.
Sorry about that. I sent you a text on June 8th, but didn't get a response so I assumed you were no longer interested. I don't ghost on people, I'm usually used to people ghosting on me. Miscommunication on my part.

Last edited by Signature Wheel BMW; 06-26-2020 at 04:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2020, 03:48 PM   #8
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Fresh Continental ExtremeContact mounted on the OEM wheels, work performed by our partner company ZOHR Mobile Tire Service. Car can be sold with OEM wheels/tires and suspension restored back to stock. Just PM me.
Attached Images

06-27-2020, 03:19 PM   #9
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

With KW Clubsport and OEM Wheels

With KW ClubSport and OEM Wheels + Brand New Contis ExtremeContact shown below, $21,500.

Can be sold with OEM EDC suspension and OEM wheels for $19,500.

Sale will be handled by a dealer close to me to eliminate the stress for me and for you. Buyer doesn't have to pay any additional fee for the dealer doing the paperwork. I'm happy to take the car into BMW for a PPI once a conditional deposit is made.

Conditional deposit means if for any reason the BMW PPI revealed issues that I won't fix out of my own expense, you get your deposit back.

I've searched for months for find an E90M3 this clean inside/out in this price range, so good luck in your search if you pass this up. Mileage don't mean anything for the S65, as long as preventatives are meticulously done, this motor will run past 300k.

*PPI = Pre-Purchase Inspection
Attached Images

Last edited by Signature Wheel BMW; 06-27-2020 at 06:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 08:43 PM   #10
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep

Car is sold with suspension. Wheels are still available for purchase.
      07-13-2020, 01:41 PM   #11
clubracer6
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 911 40th AE / 16 VW GLI

Just a quick note to say that Jimmy might be one of the best sellers I have dealt with out of my 67 car purchases. Buying a high mileage M car from a distance can be a bit nerve wracking, but Jimmy quickly made me feel very comfortable. The car was delivered last week and it was certainly as described.
Appreciate 2