BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

EXXEL Distributions

04-24-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
zerotohundred
Australia
Rep
Drives: '11 135i DCT

Coding in Perth?

Hey all, new to M3post Aus, previously on the E90post side of things!

I've been trying to get my head round the whole INPA/NCSExpert/WINKFP shebang in order to code out the welcome screen, video-in-motion and fuel level warnings as the BMWhat app doesn't offer these things at present.

I'm still not sure if it's a bad download, 64-bit OS or something else I'm missing that's giving me grief and just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone's got any experience (or possibly willing to show me what to do?) in this. Failing that, I'd be interested to see if there's an independent who knows how to code. Not that keen on remote coding as it's troublesome to arrange a suitable time.

Keen to catch up with all of you soon, it appears I've missed a meetup or two
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 10:51 PM   #2
Kosta1968
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 Competition

Garage List
2019 BMW F87 M2  [10.00]
Cant help you mate but my nephew George can, he is close to you he lives in Applecross. Go to the Perth Bimmer Club and place a post someone will help you if you get no answers here.

2019 F87 M2 Competition
2021 G80 M3 Competition (sold)
2010 E90 M3 Competition (sold)
1995 E36 M3 (sold)
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #3
zerotohundred
Australia
Rep
Drives: '11 135i DCT

Thanks, will get onto that!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2014, 10:11 PM   #4
boostED82
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2016 LCI F80 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotohundred View Post
Hey all, new to M3post Aus, previously on the E90post side of things!

I've been trying to get my head round the whole INPA/NCSExpert/WINKFP shebang in order to code out the welcome screen, video-in-motion and fuel level warnings as the BMWhat app doesn't offer these things at present.

I'm still not sure if it's a bad download, 64-bit OS or something else I'm missing that's giving me grief and just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone's got any experience (or possibly willing to show me what to do?) in this. Failing that, I'd be interested to see if there's an independent who knows how to code. Not that keen on remote coding as it's troublesome to arrange a suitable time.

Keen to catch up with all of you soon, it appears I've missed a meetup or two
Hi mate, just wondering if you managed to get this all sorted on your E90 M3? I'm in a similar position and keen to get it all done too...

Thx
Ed
2016 Mineral Grey LCI F80 ///M3 Competition Pack M-DCT Sedan - Evolve Technik Stage 2 | BMC Air Filters | Akrapovic Downpipes | KW HAS Kit | M Performance Front Lip & Carbon Splitters | M Performance Side Skirts | M Performance Rear Diffuser | M Performance Boot Spoiler | M Performance V1 Steering Wheel | M Performance Carbon Shifter & Hand Brake | M Performance Pedals | iND Reflector Deletes | Pomponazzi Coating
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #5
suff
On the hunt for PSI
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

group coding session? A few bits I would be keen on getting a done at the same time as others ?