BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

01-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #1
ambusht
Rep
Drives: 335i

2008 BMW M3 DCT 54k miles MATTE ORANGE VINYL WRAP!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 38,000.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 08 M3 that I love and cherish oh so much! Now, I DO NOT HAVE TO OR NEED TO SELL and the only reason I am selling it is because I think its time to upgrade to a GT-R  This car turns heads like you wouldn’t believe. I have had 600+ hp plus cars and never go the attention like car has. Its fully loaded (heated, seats, DCT etc. etc.) and has a matte orange vinyl wrap. I personally wrapped it myself on 08/13. The vinyl is good to leave on the car for the next two but I would not recommend leaving it on much longer than that (better safe than sorry). The original color is Space Grey and is still in perfect condition underneath the vinyl. Nothing mechanically wrong last owner serviced it at the dealer and I have all the paper work from front/rear brakes, coolant, filters, spark plugs, you name it its been done. I have not needed to do any work besides an oil change. I have only had the car for almost a year put about 11,000 miles on it. Interior is perfect no rips or tears, but of course the seats look a little worn being a 6 years car they still look good. Still has the original air compressor in the trunk in case of flat along with torque wrench and tools needed for the job. On to the pics!

Email: benluevano@gmail.com
Phone: text or Call 678-628-6214

DISCLAIMER: Due to the travels of my job and long hours, I most likely will not answer or respond to texts until night time. But if you leave a message as to why you were calling I will make sure to keep the order of who to call back or respond to first.

Original Color: Space Grey
Vinyl color: Matte Orange (3M Scotchprint Vinyl)
Miles: 54,500
Price: 38,000 NO TRADES Please!!
Six Speed or DCT: DCT (double clutch trans, meaning AUTO)
Heated seats
Navigation
3D Carbon fiber rear diffuser
Blacked out rear exhaust tips
Modified OEM exhaust (little louder than stock)
LED angle eye bulbs
Avante Garde ZCP Competion package replica wheels 19"
Vredestein tires (255/35/19-27535/19)
KW Sleeve coilovers
20% tint

CONS:
Rear tires about 30% life left
Driver side floor mat could use replacing (see pics)

CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Original Color:

Last edited by ambusht; 01-05-2014 at 09:23 PM..
Appreciate 0