BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Mporium BMW

10-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i 08

Best LED's!! !reverse lights and interior kit plus more.

Hey guys, spent the past 2 days researching all I can about Led lights and its hasn't gotten me very far. There are more options than imaginable and most all of them are junk. Not to mention new versions come out every few months .Here's what I'm looking for:

-Brightest, whitest LED reverse lights I can get for an lci e90 (size 921). Seems like the khoalty.com cree are the best options I've found so far. http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e90-e92-cree-led-reverse-light.html

-a good full interior Led kit. Looking at hpb's kit without the upgraded dome light (I don't like how super bright they are). Want something that pure white and classy looking. So also considering the hpb kit with the bmw oem led's for the domes.

-a license plate led bulb that isn't super bright or blue. Ideally would want it to match the oem door handle led's.

-led cornering bulb if one exists

Getting the new Cree angel eyes as well. Help and advice is greatly appreciated. Looking to order some as soon as I decide what's best. Thanks guys
      10-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
RBB
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I'm very happy with the interior LED kit I bought from Trinity Autosport. Haven't had any problems with it and looks great, much better than stock. I'll post up a couple pics tonight.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
BimmerNFS
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

Sorry to bring up an old thread... did you end up having any luck with finding some LEDs? I'm in the same situation you are wanting reverse bulbs (i cant see at night without rolling down my window) and interior lights? If you did what brands did you go with and how do you like them?

BMS DCI, JB4 G5 ISO, BMS OCC, BMS CP
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
Nola 32/65
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 ZCP M3 6MT

Interested in the reverse lights too.

Also, what new Cree angel eyes are you talking about?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
info@trinityautosport
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerNFS View Post
Sorry to bring up an old thread... did you end up having any luck with finding some LEDs? I'm in the same situation you are wanting reverse bulbs (i cant see at night without rolling down my window) and interior lights? If you did what brands did you go with and how do you like them?
if interested we have our LED interior sets in stock ready to go =)
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

our reverse LEDS are all error free and soon we will offer a CREE version
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

If you have the LCI Style reverse lights we offer the LUX Backup lights. Its a full style replacement so we can offer the brightest option available.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Infuzion
///M Car Pusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 6MT

DISCLAIMER: So...before I post asking this, I'd like to state something: I'm not trying to start a war, an argument, or any spitefulness on these forums. I am simply curious about the differences.

I was curious as to the difference between Trinity Autosport's LEDs and E92-Lighting's LEDs.

I noticed that there is a significant price difference (~$100) for what appears to be the complete kit. Is there a difference between the intensity of the light, the life expectancy, or anything else dealing with these lights? Thanks in advance!

Again, I am not trying to start a war, I would just like to know the differences before I make my decision and purchase one of these. Feel free to PM me if it would be "unsportsmanlike" or anything of that nature; and moderators please delete this if it is too blunt of a question.

Thanks in advance!!
Appreciate 0