BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

11-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Amaproracin
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 M3

Team Deal With it Aka: AUTOCouture Motoring

This is a picture of unimaginable success. This picture depicts hard work, passion, love, hate, dedication, motivation, long nights, friends, and relationships. This group of which I am honored to call my "friends" is probably the most dedicated bunch of guys I've ever met. I have a ton of respect for this group! There are two guys in particular. The time these guys put in and have put in is what success is all about. I only wish that I had the drive of these two men. Their vision for the future, commitment to success, and customer satisfaction are behind any other automotive shop I know. I feel like I've know these guys for a long time. I am honored to have Tommy work on my car like it's his own. The man will not quit until it's done correctly. Literally blood and sweat. Just look under my hood.. . The bossman is not your normal bossman. Sal makes you feel like your car is the sickest to come through the shop. He gets excited right along with you. No matter how Insignificant the mod is. It's like its his own car that is getting modded. The least thought in his mind his how much money he can make off me. The love these guys have for cars is insane. It doesn't matter what the make or model is or level of customizing that is done. These two and the group of men that make up AUTOCouture Motoring are on their way to being a huge success in the automotive scene for years to come. My hat is off to you guys! Thank you for your time and most important your friendship. #teamACM
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Amaproracin
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 M3

delete this thread is posted twice
Appreciate 0