BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

05-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Scrappy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Need input

Hey guys I looked online and there are not many M3's for sale near me I found 4 with comparable milage within 500 miles so what would be an honest price to ask for a 2009 E92 Melbourne Red with 23,000 miles extended bamboo beige interior carbon leather trim, Premium and Technology packages, Navigation, M Drive, 19" wheels with performance tires, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, Comfort Access. Always garaged, All scheduled maintenance performed at the proper time, warranty until Jan of 2014 and the car is MINT I wash and wax her weekly and she does not go out in the rain. I may be retiring from the military in a about a year and think the money in the car would be better off in the bank to help the transition to civilian life. Any thoughts are appreciated. Scrappy
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
Hey guys I looked online and there are not many M3's for sale near me I found 4 with comparable milage within 500 miles so what would be an honest price to ask for a 2009 E92 Melbourne Red with 23,000 miles extended bamboo beige interior carbon leather trim, Premium and Technology packages, Navigation, M Drive, 19" wheels with performance tires, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, Comfort Access. Always garaged, All scheduled maintenance performed at the proper time, warranty until Jan of 2014 and the car is MINT I wash and wax her weekly and she does not go out in the rain. I may be retiring from the military in a about a year and think the money in the car would be better off in the bank to help the transition to civilian life. Any thoughts are appreciated. Scrappy
There is a guy out here who was on terminal leave for retirement who had a sweet contracting job lined up. He thought everything was set in stone with his follow-on job so he bought a retirement present for himself, a brand new 2013 M6. Sequestration hit and the contract dried up so his sure-thing follow on job evaporated. If I were you I would wait a few months to get through the transition and pick one up after.

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
Scrappy
Private First Class
Rep

Maybe my post was confusing. I currently have the car I listed and I am thinking of selling it.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
cwg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4 ZCP. AZB on black

I think most people buying an M3 will want to have at least 6 months of warranty remaining when they buy the car. So if you are going to sell it. Now may be the best time while you are still under warranty.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
Scrappy
Private First Class
Rep

What do you guys think is a realistic price for the car?
Appreciate 0