BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

11-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
red998
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 SG '10 6MT

dealers review

Hey guys,

i m looking for a decent dealer in the area. i read some bad stuff for the following places and its running my list short.

bad reviews: Morristown, Tenafly(went there and it was craptacular experience), Park Ave BMW.

any places u guys had a good experience?
i am looking in the following areas: NJ, NY westchester county and around peeskill area, maybe CT if its on the southwestern, western border. i m looking at my first bimmer and want it to be a good experience. I also got in contact with david Aviles who gave an awesome offer but i may need to get a better financing deal going as the bmw select is not available thru maryland.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

Prestige BMW in Ramsey FTW! I went to Paul Miller BMW in Wayne (bought the car there) for the 1200 mile service and it went flawless. I live closer to Prestige so I'll be doing my services there in the future.

Difeo BMW in Tenafly and Park Ave. BMW (friend's experience) gets an epic fail.
      11-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
red998
Lieutenant
Rep

yeah prestige ramsey forgot that place. the sales man there, he smokes like crazy has a raspy voice i think his name is Ed. Dude that guy is nuts, but awesome. anyone in particular u dealt with?
Also i m looking into ED program.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

I bought my car at Paul Miller in Wayne from a fellow forum member (Sal aka AutoCoutoure). Top notch dude but no longer in the selling biz unfortunately.

I know other forum members can chime in on their experiences over at Prestige BMW. So far they've been nothing but good remarks. I'm sure NJ dealers still has the BMW Select program available. Good luck on your purchase.
      11-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
red998
Lieutenant
Rep

i went to paul miller but felt they weren t so friendly. this was 2 summers ago. i ll take a trip there this coming wk. thanks!
Appreciate 0