BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #419
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
Lups9556.00

      10-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #420
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
.
https://www.armyheritage.org/75-info...lvolunteerarmy
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 11:37 AM   #421
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
I am not denying this, because I went in voluntarily myself. But had what she went through, happened to someone you know, would you send them that same link for consolation? Would you take the time to learn the victim's names?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #422
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
I am not denying this, because I went in voluntarily myself. But had what she went through, happened to someone you know, would you send them that same link for consolation? Would you take the time to learn the victim's names?
The "what if" game is stupid, because it escalates to the next question; Have you ever had to make this type of call?

If you can do a better job, get off the fucking keyboard and run for office.


ETA: but to answer your question, I wouldn't send them a link and I would hope that during the course of that difficult conversation, I would remember their name. I would also hope to be as eloquent as General Kelly.

Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 12:12 PM   #423
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

That’s what trump did, and after all the bragging of doing better, he got fools like you to believe him. Keep defending him, the joke’s on you.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 12:15 PM   #424
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
That’s what trump did, and after all the bragging of doing better, he got fools like you to believe him. Keep defending him, the joke’s on you.
Appreciate 2
theriz391.50

      10-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #425
Taskmaster
Major General
Taskmaster's Avatar
Japan
2092
Rep
8,296
Posts

Drives: E92 LCI Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
He's a shit president.
__________________
Axiom - E92 Msport 6MT: Bolt ons - MILV - BPC tune.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 12:42 PM   #426
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
He's a shit president.
He's your President. Don't be petty.
Appreciate 2
Torgus1142.50

      10-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #427
Taskmaster
Major General
Taskmaster's Avatar
Japan
2092
Rep
8,296
Posts

Drives: E92 LCI Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
He's your President. Don't be petty.
Sure he is, and I even voted for him.

Doesn't mean I have to like him - He's fucking hot garbage.
__________________
Axiom - E92 Msport 6MT: Bolt ons - MILV - BPC tune.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 01:00 PM   #428
Teufel_Hunden
Teufel Hunden
Teufel_Hunden's Avatar
United_States
1021
Rep
1,059
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
He's a shit president.
ahahahahaha
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP|AA Signature Exhaust|aFe Stage 2 Intake|CF Splitters|CF High Kick Spoiler|CF Side Gills|CF Diffuser|MH Stud Kit|15mm F/12mm R
Appreciate 11
scostu771.50
UncleWede4264.50
Kev312217.50
Violator889.00
Lups9556.00
DonaldPump1098.50
Torgus1142.50
Robin_NL2585.00
shay2nak425.50
theriz391.50

      10-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #429
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

His speeches are real good too. They have them recorded everywhere.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
Lups9556.00

      10-23-2017, 02:22 PM   #430
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Hero, or G.I. joke? This, ladies and gentlemen, is the 45th President of the United States Of America!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 02:43 PM   #431
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Hero, or G.I. joke? This, ladies and gentlemen, is the 45th President of the United States Of America!
Fact check loser

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-daily-news/

Factual Reporting: MIXED
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 03:12 PM   #432
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
Fact check loser

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-daily-news/

Factual Reporting: MIXED
I know, fake. "McCain hits Trump where it hurts, attacking ‘bone spur’ deferments in Vietnam"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11 But trump is your hero.
Dude, this is turning into a pissing contest. Come back with something concrete about your hero, and we can discuss. By the way, who's paying for his wall again, or was that just another lie?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 04:53 PM   #433
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
I know, fake. "McCain hits Trump where it hurts, attacking ‘bone spur’ deferments in Vietnam"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11 But trump is your hero.
Dude, this is turning into a pissing contest. Come back with something concrete about your hero, and we can discuss. By the way, who's paying for his wall again, or was that just another lie?
My hero didn't make the primaries because fucking Hillary rigged the convention.

I guess that makes you an ass
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 05:00 PM   #434
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
My hero didn't make the primaries because fucking Hillary rigged the convention.

I guess that makes you an ass
Did I insult you with these memes? So where are you getting off with your childish antics of calling me names? You don't know me, and I wouldn't call you names, but if you feel insulted because your GI joke is being made fun of, you will have bigger problems as time goes on. I ask you questions, and you come back with childish rhetoric; very mature of you. I've got better things to do than listen to your antics.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 05:26 PM   #435
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
Kev312's Avatar
United_States
218
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 320i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Did I insult you with these memes? So where are you getting off with your childish antics of calling me names? You don't know me, and I wouldn't call you names, but if you feel insulted because your GI joke is being made fun of, you will have bigger problems as time goes on. I ask you questions, and you come back with childish rhetoric; very mature of you. I've got better things to do than listen to your antics.
No dude...you ASSUMED Trump was my hero. I think UD has that definition of assuming, which makes an ass out of u or me or something like that.

Funny how you claim I don't know you and yet you assume to know me.

Hypocrisy is a tough pill for most people to swallow, and it's ok to admit when you're wrong.

Peace out bro.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 12:33 AM   #436
chetrickerman
Evo Pro Tuner
chetrickerman's Avatar
United_States
4728
Rep
770
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 YMB
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Pure Stage 2 High flow w/ titanium turbine wheels, AR design downpipes, BMS Charge pipes, custom intakes, BM3, Awron DGA, RW Carbon GTS hood, Status Gruppe Carbon CSL trunk, Carbon rear diffuser, AutoTecknic Carbon mirrors, Ground Control Camber plates, KW HAS, SS Brake lines, MRG titanium wheel studs, BC Forged RZ01
Appreciate 4
///3dkn724.50
scostu771.50
shay2nak425.50
theriz391.50

      10-24-2017, 01:18 AM   #437
rlmesq
Captain
575
Rep
813
Posts

Drives: 2018 440i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chico, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
Fact check loser

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-daily-news/

Factual Reporting: MIXED
^^^Reading comprehension loser!

The site didn't fact check the article... In fact, they really don't fact check much of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/methodology/
Methodology
When determining bias, there isn’t any true scientific formula that is 100% objective. There are objective measures that can be calculated, but ultimately there will be some degree of subjective judgement to determine these. On each page we have put up a scale with a yellow dot that shows the degree of bias for each source. Each page also has a “Notes” section that gives some details about the source and an explanation of their bias. When calculating bias we are not just looking at political bias, but also how factual the information is and if they provide links to credible, verifiable sources. Therefore, the yellow dot may indicate political bias or how factual a source is, or in many cases, both. Further, we have placed a voting poll on each page for readers to vote on the bias of the source. This provides more information for the media consumer when deciding whether to trust a source. This is similar to how a movie sites such as IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes rate their movies. They provide the reviewer’s information and also allow the public to rate the movie. This gives two perspectives in which people can decide whom to trust. This voting poll also allows MBFC News to examine if the public is agreeing or disagreeing with our ratings. If there is a large discrepancy we will re-examine that source and adjust accordingly after a thorough review.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 10:56 AM   #438
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
^^^Reading comprehension loser!

The site didn't fact check the article... In fact, they really don't fact check much of anything.
Careful with this guy, he's a real badass who resorts to name calling when he's against the ropes. Claims that trump is not his hero, but gets insulted by trump memes. Go figure.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 11:03 AM   #439
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
6013
Rep
19,132
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Think he was referring to mccain.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2017, 11:10 AM   #440
are0lies
Major
United_States
3066
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Think he was referring to mccain.
Perhaps, but if you read the above posts, things escalated after the GI joke meme . I, like anyone else, take offense when members resort to name calling, as it degrades the original post.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST