BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
B.Hallowell
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5

Thanks for the kind words... A few more

05-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #24
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engle View Post
I wanted NT-05's but they are on national backorder and the RT-615's had decent reviews and my local mechanic (very well known BMW mechanic in my area) who has had some on the track said they are very very grippy. The price and the reviews I figured I'd try them. I'm very happy with them. Mind you these are my track wheels and tires and not what I will be running. just running them in the interum till the RACs come in. I got the RT-615's as a track tire and I'm not on the level for a slick yet. Also with all the warm days I'm not going to keep my snows on.
oh..cuz im sorry they suck ass. They are decent for AX if you have a light car, but on heavier cars they only last 1-2 laps. NT-05s I heard are much better but dont have any personal experience.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
B.Hallowell
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
oh..cuz im sorry they suck ass. They are decent for AX if you have a light car, but on heavier cars they only last 1-2 laps. NT-05s I heard are much better but dont have any personal experience.
Not exactly what I've heard or read but I'll be sure to let you know after I try them on the track this summer. I will probably get NT-05's to replace them afterwards because they are much more suited for the role I need them to play and like I said these were a alternative and are mostly going to be a street tire till I get my RACs so for their duty right now I'm very happy with them.