BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

Mporium BMW

11-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

FS: TCU & MULF CIC units

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hey all, I've got a TCU & MULF unit I'd like to get rid of, excellent condition. This is from an 2010 Canadian car (I think all NA cars are the same, so US should work too) and you can get SOS, roadside, concierge, google maps to car. I read that RTTI (real time traffic info) now works in both US & canada via HD radio in the states and something else in Canada you should be able to code that too if you have latest premium nav maps. It also gives you bluetooth telephone. So lots of cool features. But if you're reading this, you're probably doing a retrofit and you probably know this already

Both fully working, in fact I think there's BMW assist still ready for it since I never activated it and I'm supposed to get a year's worth with my purchase (6 months ago). I'm not sure if it starts when you activate or from date of purchase, so you should have at least 6 months included. Its $190/year I think normally. I'm not sure how this works but before I took it out, it said I had all the BMW assist features available for my car and I just had to call in to activate, which I didn't do. So you should be able to call in, associate your email address, setup a password and get it. Should be that simple, if its not I can try and help if you need more information or something. If you're having someone do the retrofit for you, they would be better qualified than me though!

I'm looking for $500+shipping OBO. Local sales/pickup preferred. Shipping to US is between 20-60$ depending on where you live and how fast you want it to get there. Shipping outside of GTA within Canada is free.

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a pic of the bmw assist screen before I swapped it out for combox, but I do have a pic of the units themselves. They're in a box ready to go.

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D179163_60_6707579261

feel free to ask questions here and pm me with offers!

Thanks

Last edited by KmndntKlink; 02-05-2013 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: sold. no longer available
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #2
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

bump: price drop to 400, still negotiable!