BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Mporium BMW

09-16-2016, 10:25 AM   #1
Froze
Idiot
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 - Frozen White

please delete

please delete

Last edited by Froze; 11-04-2016 at 07:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2016, 10:49 AM   #2
BigRussia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

On Challenge's site the msrp is $1495 brand new...
      09-16-2016, 12:19 PM   #3
Froze
Idiot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRussia
On Challenge's site the msrp is $1495 brand new...
While I appreciate you stating a fact you got from the Internet and shitting in my thread - the reality is you cannot get the Challenge Race X Pipe from them - or likely not any retailer for the foreseeable future from what I've been told.

Do me a favor ... Leave my thread alone until you have something of substance to add.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 11:28 AM   #4
e92m333
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Buddy I know challenge is not making it anymore but that doesn't change the fact that you are asking more than new price. your pipe your asking GLWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froze View Post
While I appreciate you stating a fact you got from the Internet and shitting in my thread - the reality is you cannot get the Challenge Race X Pipe from them - or likely not any retailer for the foreseeable future from what I've been told.

Do me a favor ... Leave my thread alone until you have something of substance to add.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 12:27 PM   #5
Froze
Idiot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m333
Buddy I know challenge is not making it anymore but that doesn't change the fact that you are asking more than new price. your pipe your asking GLWS.

Quote:

Im not your buddy - asshat. And I'm not asking for more than the new price I bought it for.

Further, the "new" price isn't real because nobody has them not Challenge, not IND, nobody I know of. I could put it up for a dollar and it would matter if I didn't have it in stock. Don't quote me a price on something I can't actually buy.

Finally, things that are no longer available to purchase readily have a higher value. Period. You cannot readily find this x pipe new from anywhere I've found. Supply and demand. This is the price at which I'm willing to get rid of it and it's a stainless steel exhaust - which means it looks and functions as it did new. Period.

The hubris with which you clowns express your uninformed options is stunning.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 12:53 PM   #6
e92m333
Private
Canada
Rep

learn some manners to talk if you didn't learn in high school and no one taught you at home.

Quote:
Im not your buddy - asshat. And I'm not asking for more than the new price I bought it for.

Further, the "new" price isn't real because nobody has them not Challenge, not IND, nobody I know of. I could put it up for a dollar and it would matter if I didn't have it in stock. Don't quote me a price on something I can't actually buy.

Finally, things that are no longer available to purchase readily have a higher value. Period. You cannot readily find this x pipe new from anywhere I've found. Supply and demand. This is the price at which I'm willing to get rid of it and it's a stainless steel exhaust - which means it looks and functions as it did new. Period.

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 03:41 PM   #7
Froze
Idiot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m333
learn some manners to talk if you didn't learn in high school and no one taught you at home.

Quote:

Learn some manners to not go to somebody's thread and mouth off.

This is not a discussion thread - it's a sale thread.

Keep your opinions to yourself. When you go to sell your car or house or something how about I offer my unsolicited opinion about your pricing relative to my uninformed opinion.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 03:55 PM   #8
e92m333
Private
Canada
Rep

i understand ur feelings. but if so many people are saying the same thing and you don't get response on ur thread then you know that those ppl are right. accept it and justify ir price like normal guy rather then telling ppl to F off and throwing shit on them personally. its a open forum not pvt one. you need to be careful with what you say. Again i m re iterating its your thing and you are the owner ask whatever you want. i will give you a free Monday BUMP with Good luck.

Quote:
Learn some manners to not go to somebody's thread and mouth off.

This is not a discussion thread - it's a sale thread.

Keep your opinions to yourself. When you go to sell your car or house or something how about I offer my unsolicited opinion about your pricing relative to my uninformed opinion.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2016, 09:09 PM   #9
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Comp

How about some pics?