BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
M3Carbon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, AW/FRE

Dear a$$hole who scratched my roof.....

....pray to God I never find you!!!! Damn I'm PISSED!!

F-ing haters can never accept other people's success and somehow get gratification by damaging other's belongings. I'll never wrap my head around it....

Instagram @m3carbon
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
3M TAPE
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
///WeissBisBlau
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘21 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Carbon View Post
....pray to God I never find you!!!! Damn I'm PISSED!!

F-ing haters can never accept other people's success and somehow get gratification by damaging other's belongings. I'll never wrap my head around it....
Will you guys please answer for me one thing? And I don't mean for this to be inflammatory at all, so please don't take it that way, I mean no offense whatsoever, and I am truly sorry that these things have happened to guys like you, but...are you guys a-holes out on the roads? I mean, be honest here. Nobody on here (probably) knows you, and further, nobody will (probably) care. But, I'm just trying to figure out why people do this. I mean I get that there is meanness out there, and some acts are just totally random, but there are just SOOOOO many of these incidents like this, popping up on this board, I just have to wonder.

Did you cut that guy in the Honda off, and could (s)he have possibly followed you to where you parked, and done what they did? The thing is, I'm about 2 months out now from taking delivery of my very own M3, and I'm just hoping that it's not open season on them out there because some idiot just decides that, since his car is crappy, yours should be too.

So I'm asking--just asking--if you might have possibly given an idiot a reason to be an idiot. And I am in no way assuming that you did. Just trying to figure this out. Good luck man.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
p-streets
M3NTAL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3

Dam bro hope that effer got hit by a car And then can't controll his bowls and shits his pants everyday for the rest of his life
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
mdefalco25
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

So question I have for the OP is what roof do you have? And if it is the Carbon Fiber roof how does that get fixed?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefalco25 View Post
So question I have for the OP is what roof do you have? And if it is the Carbon Fiber roof how does that get fixed?
Mine was vandalized last spring, and it needed to be replaced. They can repair the clear coat, up to a point, but mine was down to the CF and not repairable.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
Sean Alexander
Long-term Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 Porsche Cayman S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-streets View Post
Dam bro hope that effer got hit by a car And then can't controll his bowls and shits his pants everyday for the rest of his life
What would shitting his pants have to do with not being able to control his bowls? Wouldn't that just cause a lot of cereal, salad, and soup spills?:
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

OP you have CF roof? xtra hate on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Baron View Post
What did you want us to do about it? Cry with you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto///M View Post
You always have the most negative stuff to say.
Read his title
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
SUBFRAMERIPPER
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzboy76 View Post
Will you guys please answer for me one thing? And I don't mean for this to be inflammatory at all, so please don't take it that way, I mean no offense whatsoever, and I am truly sorry that these things have happened to guys like you, but...are you guys a-holes out on the roads? I mean, be honest here. Nobody on here (probably) knows you, and further, nobody will (probably) care. But, I'm just trying to figure out why people do this. I mean I get that there is meanness out there, and some acts are just totally random, but there are just SOOOOO many of these incidents like this, popping up on this board, I just have to wonder.

Did you cut that guy in the Honda off, and could (s)he have possibly followed you to where you parked, and done what they did? The thing is, I'm about 2 months out now from taking delivery of my very own M3, and I'm just hoping that it's not open season on them out there because some idiot just decides that, since his car is crappy, yours should be too.

So I'm asking--just asking--if you might have possibly given an idiot a reason to be an idiot. And I am in no way assuming that you did. Just trying to figure this out. Good luck man.
In about 2 months you will be surprised. Several times a week someone will cut me off at highway speeds, tailgate or do some other dickhead maneuver.
Just a couple of days ago it was a "Honda" that was hell bent on passing me on the highway. So I let him. We get off at the same exit and the dumbass gets in the wrong turn lane. Light turns green and he cuts me off with no turn signal. I try to chalk it up as people just not paying attention. However, this car attracts alot of attention. So you tell me.

Good luck with those repairs OP.

Last edited by SUBFRAMERIPPER; 02-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: add text
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

sorry about your luck, it happened with my last car. I feel your pain.

Did you park in a spot where it's out in the middle of the parking lot by itself? I always park in a pack of cars with other cars so my car doesn't stick out.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Alexander View Post
What would shitting his pants have to do with not being able to control his bowls? Wouldn't that just cause a lot of cereal, salad, and soup spills?:
Ha. Sounds like a nightmare.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
p-streets
M3NTAL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Alexander View Post
Ha ha ha you know what I ment but yea salad all over the place lol
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #13
M3Carbon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, AW/FRE

CF roof. Looks like I got a bit lucky and it's only a few layers of clear deep. I think I can fix it with some clear, a wet sand, and a multi stage polishing.

BTW, I have some extra tissues at my house if anyone wants to come cry with me. Haha!

Instagram @m3carbon
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #14
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep

Damn OP sorry to hear..this is my worst nightmare..CF cant be fixed and to reclear it properly is very labor intensive

You want to be extremely careful doing a correction on it. In fact most detailers I know wont even touch it..GL
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #15
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Sorry to hear it OP, hopefully it gets repaired right.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #16
KeepitClassy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW LCI e90

Damn dude. Sorry that happened man. I also noticed a severe increase of people attempting to race/cut off/tailgate me since I got my car last month. I hope it's repairable.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #17
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBFRAMERIPPER View Post
In about 2 months you will be surprised. Several times a week someone will cut me off at highway speeds, tailgate or do some other dickhead maneuver.
Just a couple of days ago it was a "Honda" that was hell bent on passing me on the highway. So I let him. We get off at the same exit and the dumbass gets in the wrong turn lane. Light turns green and he cuts me off with no turn signal. I try to chalk it up as people just not paying attention. However, this car attracts alot of attention. So you tell me.

Good luck with those repairs OP.
True, the M can be quite the ricer magnet. I can't count the times I've been EVO'd, STI'd, GTI'd, etc. on public roads. I just let these asshats by and occasionally see them pulled over by 5-O a few miles ahead
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #18
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Doubt the person that keyed your car has one himself.

Sorry that happened.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #19
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Carbon View Post
....pray to God I never find you ...
Sorry to see this happen (I assume the roof is CF unless you ordered otherwise), if CF it will be expensive since you properly need to have the roof replaced and that will be a lengthily repair as well. Hope your insurance will cover it.

Good Luck

PS. Don't pay attention to negative comments, Members here are mostly fine individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzboy76 View Post

You are properly right that someone did this for a reason ... our daughter is driving my very first ever Bimmer it is a e28 1987 535is ... some time ago in downtown Toronto Canada (she had o street park the car) someone keyed the car all around, I mean everywhere, it required a complete re-paint.

We figured someone was upset that he may have had to park 2 or 3 blocks away from his apartment entrance. People feel that since they have to purchase a permit for street parking from the city that they have a right to park in a certain spot near the apartment block.

We did not think someone did it out of anger since she is a very careful driver, also it happen in a good and well lighted neighbourhood.

Then our assumption may have been wrong, anyway it does happen and it is indeed something one can get excited about.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
ZooMMM
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black/black E93 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-streets
Lol. I love the way you think bro. Ever since I was a kid, when asked, that's the superpower I wanted... To be able to inflict diarrhea on someone with a point of a finger! Up to now whenever I see a-holes on road, I wish I had that power. Lmao.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #21
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooMMM View Post
Lol. I love the way you think bro. Ever since I was a kid, when asked, that's the superpower I wanted... To be able to inflict diarrhea on someone with a point of a finger! Up to now whenever I see a-holes on road, I wish I had that power. Lmao.
Funny I always just wished I could fly..
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #22
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

Sorry to hear about this brother I will also never understand what sick satisfaction one gets by damaging another persons property.
Appreciate 0