BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

03-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #23
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Dunno about you guys, but I'm heading to the

Longest thread ever
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #24
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
- i cheated with my good friend's girl one time...... she lives down the street from me, and used to always see me driving by, so one time she seduced me, saying she wanted to have a threesome.... she insisted she would never tell, etc. etc. of course it all turned out to be BS, 6 months later she squealed. me and my friend are still friends, but it hasnt been the same since then. i'll never forget that and i'll NEVER EVER put a hoe before a bro ever again.
When I was 18 years old, my best friend was a chick (Carla). We were sexually involved, but no commitment. She offered to have a threesome with her girlfriend (Sandy).

I liked Sandy's looks better than Carla's. But I turned her down.

Apparently they really wanted to do this, because Sandy and I were making out pretty heavy one night out. I pretty much figured that she wanted to nail me, then it would only make sense for a threesome another time. Carla probably put her up to it.

But I was still a victim of unrequited love of another girl (Julia). So I figured I would let Sandy have it only if she took it. Really, I wanted her to beg if I was going to give it.

So, that was the end of my only threesome situation.
      03-27-2007, 01:13 PM   #25
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
When I was 18 years old, my best friend was a chick (Carla). We were sexually involved, but no commitment. She offered to have a threesome with her girlfriend (Sandy).

I liked Sandy's looks better than Carla's. But I turned her down.

Apparently they really wanted to do this, because Sandy and I were making out pretty heavy one night out. I pretty much figured that she wanted to nail me, then it would only make sense for a threesome another time. Carla probably put her up to it.

But I was still a victim of unrequited love of another girl (Julia). So I figured I would let Sandy have it only if she took it. Really, I wanted her to beg if I was going to give it.

So, that was the end of my only threesome situation.
Is this another regret?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #26
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
Is this another regret?
In no less than three ways. Yes. There are a number of regrets in this situation. Perhaps I will elaborate sometime.
      03-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #27
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
My first marriage.

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #28
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver View Post
My first marriage.
What happened there, MrSilver?
      03-27-2007, 03:30 PM   #29
Corey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '92 240SX

My biggest regrets are granny shifting, and not double clutching like I should be.

"You're going to have your heart broken, and you're gonna repair it with zipties."
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #30
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Do you think I don't know that? That's why I remember it after 32 years.

Maybe it got out of the box, then didn't come home because it wasn't going to want to see what would happen to it next. Maybe it found a good home. They do have very sharp claws, and would likely have torn a hole in the cardboard box.
Dayum...

OK for what it's worth, a cat will Chew it's way out of a card board box in about 3 minutes if it wants to... No Worries.

Hell I cannot leave a box in the house any where it's immediately set upon by three little black cats that will tear right into it and shred it. Damndest thing. Vet said no worries, actually is good for their teeth most likely.
      03-27-2007, 04:05 PM   #31
ATG
Major
Cuba
Rep
Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone

Garage List
Scottwww, I can understand you putting the cat in that box and driving it to the abandoned lot, and even leaving the box there WHILE you were enraged (I'm not sure how long one can be angry at a cat). But. I don't understand why you didn't come back to check on the cat when your anger supposedly evaporated. I just don't get it. I think it's the worst crime to hurt an animal (hunting aside, which sometimes is a different story) or a child.

I hope you have evolved over the years into a different individual. And thanks for your courage to tell this unpleasant story.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #32
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG View Post
Scottwww, I can understand you putting the cat in that box and driving it to the abandoned lot, and even leaving the box there WHILE you were enraged (I'm not sure how long one can be angry at a cat). But. I don't understand why you didn't come back to check on the cat when your anger supposedly evaporated. I just don't get it. I think it's the worst crime to hurt an animal (hunting aside, which sometimes is a different story) or a child.

I hope you have evolved over the years into a different individual. And thanks for your courage to tell this unpleasant story.
Yes, I have changed much since I was 13/14 years old. And I like cats. No matter how mad I would get at one today I would never do anything even remotely like this. But it most certainly is a dreadful memory to carry around. Thankfully I don't think about it much.

There are too many other regrets. I can't dwell on this one.

I posted a second regret last night. Any comments?
      03-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #33
Revlis
United_States
Rep

OK a regret? I only have two, each taught me a profound lesson, won't make the same mistakes again.

1. I regret the most fooling around with one of the most beautiful, kind, sweetest friends I'd ever had. Typical college age Bullshit, we were tipsy we curled up. Lots of fun followed.

BUT, changed everything, and we only spoke once afterwards. She was in a relationship and so was I, we screwed up and her solution was to never speak again.

Had been friends for about 5 years, she was just without a doubt one person who I knew loved me absolutely and I loved her. But, one night of fun... All over with...

I've moved on, I love my wife and I am absolutely thrilled with her, but I still miss Jennifer. I just miss being able to go get coffee, talk and hang out.

2. Spent too much time in a shitty relationship, prime College time, wrapped up "trying to make it work" bullcrap. Folks DO NOT WASTE TIME IN A CRAP RELATIONSHIP. Especially when you're young and just starting off...
      03-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #34
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I regret not buying the Lexus IS350 over the E90.

PSYCH!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #35
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
OK a regret? I only have two, each taught me a profound lesson, won't make the same mistakes again.

1. I regret the most fooling around with one of the most beautiful, kind, sweetest friends I'd ever had. Typical college age Bullshit, we were tipsy we curled up. Lots of fun followed.

BUT, changed everything, and we only spoke once afterwards. She was in a relationship and so was I, we screwed up and her solution was to never speak again.

Had been friends for about 5 years, she was just without a doubt one person who I knew loved me absolutely and I loved her. But, one night of fun... All over with...

I've moved on, I love my wife and I am absolutely thrilled with her, but I still miss Jennifer. I just miss being able to go get coffee, talk and hang out.

2. Spent too much time in a shitty relationship, prime College time, wrapped up "trying to make it work" bullcrap. Folks DO NOT WASTE TIME IN A CRAP RELATIONSHIP. Especially when you're young and just starting off...
Some people would say that every close opposite sex friendship is sexual. I don't really buy that. But they seem to tend to go that direction.

Would your wife really approve of a strong opposite sex friendship if it hadn't ended? Or do you think the friendship would have ended due to marriage to other people?

If the woman who became your wife felt threatened by such a close female friend, do you think that your relationship would still have come to marriage?

This loss of a close friend may have been what was needed to get you to where you are today.
      03-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #36
myfirstbimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i

Quote:
Some people would say that every close opposite sex friendship is sexual. I don't really buy that. But they seem to tend to go that direction.

Would your wife really approve of a strong opposite sex friendship if it hadn't ended? Or do you think the friendship would have ended due to marriage to other people?

If the woman who became your wife felt threatened by such a close female friend, do you think that your relationship would still have come to marriage?

This loss of a close friend may have been what was needed to get you to where you are today.
Scottwww,

I have to agree with you 100% this time!!!!!

35% Formula 1 Ceramic Tints, //M E-Brake handle, //M Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 09:53 PM   #37
Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 e92

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Quote:

Oh, you're the guy she told me about? And yeah Jennifer is a sweetheart for sure.
      03-27-2007, 09:54 PM   #38
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

+1, each and every experience in your life, good or bad, helped in shaping the person you're today
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstbimmer View Post
Scottwww,

I have to agree with you 100% this time!!!!!
      03-27-2007, 10:16 PM   #39
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

i have no regrets at all... if I didn't make all those mistakes in the past, I probably wouldn't have all the things I have now... maybe one small regret about f@cking up relationship with my ex gf, I really thought she would never leave but I was wrong.... but whatever
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2007, 10:49 PM   #40
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
my regrets are always the same...not pulling a move on a girl as soon as i should.
      03-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #41
Revlis
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_328 View Post
Oh, you're the guy she told me about? And yeah Jennifer is a sweetheart for sure.
That's not funny... YOu ever see "Something about Mary?" Well I feel like that, accept I really do NOT want to hook up, I just want to be able to be friends again.

Scottwww, In response. My wife is pretty unique and that is WHY we are married, she's a stud and is completely at ease with me and female friends. I've had more than a few, I tend to be just NON-creepy enough that the ladies feel comfortable. While there is usually sexual tension, it's this tension that really adds to the fun of friendship. We are animals yes, but we are evolved beyond instinct now... especially now that I'm older. I've learned my lessons.

My wife and I would still be married, no doubt.
      03-28-2007, 03:17 AM   #42
Bubbarossa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Don't sweat it too much, Scott, teenage years are a very trying and difficult time in a person's life. Anger and hostility can be taken out in many different avenues and this just happened to the one you chose. Remember that cats are very capable creatures and escaping a box wouldn't be too difficult of a task for them. They are also predators, knowing how to hunt and care for themselves. I'm sure he/she was fine.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 03:22 AM   #43
Bubbarossa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Oh, and don't forget, people kill animals for sport, no regret, no remorse, with a high-powered rifle from 200 yards away...now that is brave. Like i said, don't sweat it.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 10:46 AM   #44
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's not funny... YOu ever see "Something about Mary?" Well I feel like that, accept I really do NOT want to hook up, I just want to be able to be friends again.

Scottwww, In response. My wife is pretty unique and that is WHY we are married, she's a stud and is completely at ease with me and female friends. I've had more than a few, I tend to be just NON-creepy enough that the ladies feel comfortable. While there is usually sexual tension, it's this tension that really adds to the fun of friendship. We are animals yes, but we are evolved beyond instinct now... especially now that I'm older. I've learned my lessons.

My wife and I would still be married, no doubt.
That's cool.

My only female friends now are married couples, and I don't see the woman without the man present. I try to not give the man or my wife anything to be suspicious about. My wife isn't the suspicious type, but she can be a little jealous of my time. For example: She has several time called my computer "The other woman." A few years ago she named one of my computers Agnes.

My wife has male friends that she has known for many years and prior to my meeting her. They only meet for lunch on occassion. They don't hang out or go do things together. I trust her, but I would be very uncomfortable if she did go out with these guys and I wasn't invited. We do not have an open marriage (as many did in the 1970s).

It would be good if her male friends with their spouses would want to get together with us. But I suspect they don't because either the women are not comfortable with building the relationship. Maybe the men don't want to get the women together because of what knowledge their wives would gain (or maybe my wife doesn't want me to hear about her past?). My wife and these guys had many working road trips together for years before I met her, and up to a couple years into our marriage. She knows what they were like when the wife wasn't around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbarossa View Post
Don't sweat it too much, Scott, teenage years are a very trying and difficult time in a person's life. Anger and hostility can be taken out in many different avenues and this just happened to the one you chose. Remember that cats are very capable creatures and escaping a box wouldn't be too difficult of a task for them. They are also predators, knowing how to hunt and care for themselves. I'm sure he/she was fine.
Thanks for your comments. The cat likely survived. I am not happy about my past anger except that it is not in the present.

Last edited by scottwww; 03-28-2007 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Added comment about Agnes.
Appreciate 0