BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

05-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #23
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep
Drives: 2013 550 DINAN STAGE 2

I understand it is a great experience but I want my car for the summer not the fall, when my lease is up in 3 years I will order the new one ED 100%

Plus I own my own business so for me to leave it to go gallivanting in Germany would not be very responsible of me right now, after all it's this business that got me this m3 in the first place.

makes no sense to cancel my order piss of my dealer that has been very good to me and fly to Germany right now, sorry I pissed you off "kcdude"
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #24
kcdude24
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post
I understand it is a great experience but I want my car for the summer not the fall, when my lease is up in 3 years I will order the new one ED 100%

Plus I own my own business so for me to leave it to go gallivanting in Germany would not be very responsible of me right now, after all it's this business that got me this m3 in the first place.

makes no sense to cancel my order piss of my dealer that has been very good to me and fly to Germany right now, sorry I pissed you off "kcdude"

I hear you...if you are so far down the road and committed to a deal then why ask the question and take up the thread space. Please post up some pics when you get it...excited for you.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #25
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep
Drives: 2013 550 DINAN STAGE 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdude24 View Post
I hear you...if you are so far down the road and committed to a deal then why ask the question and take up the thread space. Please post up some pics when you get it...excited for you.
because I didn't know that you have to order it special for ED - I thought since i ordered it and its made over there I can simply request to pick it up there. Now I understand, yea will 100% post pics. I cant take this im checking the website every hour.........
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #26
M-Tuned
JOY IS BMW.
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW/FR E92 M3 & 2018 X5

sort of off topic.. when does this ED going to happen again? I mean is it like an all year round thing or seasonal?
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #27
kcdude24
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Tuned View Post
sort of off topic.. when does this ED going to happen again? I mean is it like an all year round thing or seasonal?
Year round. There are some limitations to consider such as picking up in Munich during the winter (they require you to rent winter tire setup), if the factory is closed to tours (optional but important to some), and limits to one ED per person per 6 months. Otherwise order up.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #28
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
That nice guy, I say if you are desiring to see and drive around Europe, do the ED. I would cancel the order and change it to ED. It's a once a lifetime experience. You never know, you might not get to experience it again. But, if the business has a higher priority, then stick to the first plan you have.
One thing is that Lufthansa has a discount prices for ED. I don't know about hotels though, but I am positive you can get a break through AAA or Costco (if you have both).

Good luck on your endeavor.
Appreciate 0