BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

BPM

11-26-2014, 02:17 AM   #1
EarthboundMisfit
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wheel Repair - Brisbane recommendations

Hi all,

After recommendations on where to get a wheel repaired in Brisbane please:

Name:  IMG_1404 (1).jpg
Views: 308
Size:  197.6 KB

Smacked a curb on the weekend, but luckily the wheel damage is much less substantial than the pride damage...

Have tried a couple of mobile operators for quotes (alloyaction.com.au and onsitealloyrepairs.com.au), but have had no response to my enquiries.

Have had Depulu on the Gold Coast suggested, but would prefer a mobile tech over having to take the car somewhere.

Cheers,
H
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 03:14 AM   #2
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
There is a mobile guy on the Gold Coast who is good. We bought a car that had a rim damaged in transit and he did quite a good job, only thing you really need to watch with mobile repairers is they don't overspray the wheel on the inside over brake dust. So you need to have the wheel inside and out spotless before repair.
Jerry at Motorline BMW does wheel repairs in their paint shop and their work is excellent.
Jarrad had a bad result with Depulu.
If you need the number of the mobile guy I can text it to you but Motorline will strip the wheel and match the paint perfectly, mobile are a bit hit and miss
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
Azurite M5
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Comp Pack

I've used Depulu a lot over the years but their work has not been good the last couple of times. I think it changed hands a few of years ago.
I'd also recommend Motorline, probably more expensive than a mobile place but worth it in my opinion.
Appreciate 0