BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

BPM

07-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #23
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
I'll tell you guys what. Its fucked up that a post brings out the asshole in some of you. It just really tells me that more and more simple minds are active on this forum.
Your definition of "simple mind" varies greatly from mine.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #24
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I'll tell you guys what. Its fucked up that a post brings out the asshole in some of you. It just really tells me that more and more simple minds are active on this forum.
Did you mean me as simple mind? Not that I could not be one either, but I just did not like the first off-topic comments about Israel, that were negative, worse they had no valid background arguments.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:55 AM   #25
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Did you mean me as simple mind? Not that I could not be one either, but I just did not like the first off-topic comments about Israel, that were negative, worse they had no valid background arguments.
Levi, I was not speaking about you. I agree with your post.

Country run
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:57 AM   #26
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, I understand. But according to which historical point in time or time span do you judge them? I think no country has a part in history of which they can be proud of or not be ashamed of. Applies to France, Germany, USA, indeed Isreal, and almost every other country in the world.
100% agree.

Let's keep politics in the politics section and this thread about Nissan Juke's haha
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #27
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Have a great time while your there bro.
Thanks!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #28
MikeyV
Captain
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 Avant & A1 Sportback

Quote:
All this hate against Jews.....

Want another Hitler? Don't worry, looks like they are coming, but once they eliminate the Jews, later they'll eliminate the "Christians".
Not liking the actions that Israel takes and disliking jews are not mutually exclusive. You can dislike one without disliking the other.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #29
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyV View Post
Not liking the actions that Israel takes and disliking jews are not mutually exclusive. You can dislike one without disliking the other.
Fair enough. I just won't take any sides now, because I have no knowledge aobut the situation and unless I research myself, I'm not sure to agree with most arguments I hear/read in the news/press and among the mass.
Appreciate 0