BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

05-04-2007, 02:31 PM   #23
Max_!
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E91

> basically we like a man who's trapped in a gorgeous lady's body...comprende?

You mean a transexual?

Fine if you're into that... but it's not my thing.

Anyways... Men do not like women that are more successful than they are.
Other than that it's pretty much down to personality. If he's not into you, walk away. Seriously. You don't have to pretend you're someone you're not because that path will never lead to happiness.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #24
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
Sounds like you should switch to women...
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #25
bmw0perat0r
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 Austin Yellow

25, 5'10" 170lbs...real estate broker. I'm very picky about what I eat...its a personal preference. I stay away from fast food entirely, rarely eat at restaurants - no regular sodas, no red meat that I haven't prepared myself...not a vegitarian. This is where i'm going - with women I date, I have a certain expectation that they value health and have similar eating habits and activity levels that I have. No, not b/c i'm concerned with how they look necessarily, its more that women who don't share my picky habits can't stand them...we struggle to find something to eat since our ideas of what are acceptable are vastly different. I spend a fair amount of time at the gym and maybe thats not their cup of tea...all sorts of things.

Its possible this person felt the same way, I would venture to guess that he just wasn't the right guy for you. I've been out with plenty of women that weren't right for me for one reason or another. Not all reasons were immediately obvious.

Having said all this - don't stop being who you are, beer drinking, video game playing, regular great person that you probably are. Just b/c I have a certain eating habit/preference (b/c i feel sick when smelling donuts or fast food, heh) doesn't mean i'm any better than anyone else - some give the impression they think they are...

Be who you are...you'll be happier with the guy who accepts you for you are. I am not married and I do not pretend to be someone who i'm not...i'm not worried about finding that girl - good things are worth waiting for.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #26
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Is that you in front of the fire engines? You seem to fit in with the above-average looking crowd, probably could hit a softball or hike a few miles, then enjoy a beer and some fries afterwards.
I've been with sticks, I've been with curves, I'm somewhere in between now. You laugh at some jokes, watch some movies, you just have to find the right guy to enjoy your total package.
I remember getting set up on a blind date. We talked for HOURS before actually meeting up and going to dinner. In person it just didn't mesh, I never called her back. Yes, it was something personal, but not intended to be a mean or demeaning thing, it just didn't work.
Sounds like you were kinda in the same place, it just didn't work. Relax, don't look, and somebody will be right there. . .
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2007, 05:36 PM   #27
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_! View Post
> basically we like a man who's trapped in a gorgeous lady's body...comprende?

You mean a transexual?

Fine if you're into that... but it's not my thing.

Anyways... Men do not like women that are more successful than they are.
Other than that it's pretty much down to personality. If he's not into you, walk away. Seriously. You don't have to pretend you're someone you're not because that path will never lead to happiness.
where did you get that from ? im pretty seccessfull (knock on wood x100) and I wouldn't mind a chick that makes more then me, in fact that's what i want as long as she doesn't rub it in 10 times a day... it's actually a turn on, mannn I'd be balling right now if i had that rich girl

i can see myself in 750li right now already dropped on 22's ... and then I wake up
Appreciate 0