BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
N1COM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: LMB E92

MORR Wheels

Not sure if this is the right sub or if I'm even allowed to use this as a pedestal for my complaints.

Has anyone purchased anything from MORR Wheels? I placed an order in August and I haven't received anything since. They don't respond to my emails and they close before I get the chance to call them. Just wondering if other m3post users had similar experiences with them.

I also purchased their "road hazard warranty" for the wheels, but I'm worried that I'll get the same level of customer service when I need warranty work.

Hope this post doesn't get me the ban hammer.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90

Who are you dealing with?
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2014, 01:25 AM   #3
gimmethemuumuu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 M3, SO/Bk

Yes, unfortunately, this is very typical of MORR. I thought they had been going through third-party sellers in recent years--sellers who held them to a higher standard. However, direct orders from them have commonly followed this pattern over the years and across many forums--preorder with some money down, wheels promised by a certain date, date comes and goes. Then, weeks to months later, still no wheels. Finally, you'll get your wheels and, hopefully, the drama ends there. However, you may have finish issues and, ultimately, not even get the wheels you initially ordered! Ask me how I know :/
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
N1COM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: LMB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M ARMY View Post
Who are you dealing with?
Andy, apparently he's the VP at Morr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmethemuumuu View Post
Yes, unfortunately, this is very typical of MORR. I thought they had been going through third-party sellers in recent years--sellers who held them to a higher standard. However, direct orders from them have commonly followed this pattern over the years and across many forums--preorder with some money down, wheels promised by a certain date, date comes and goes. Then, weeks to months later, still no wheels. Finally, you'll get your wheels and, hopefully, the drama ends there. However, you may have finish issues and, ultimately, not even get the wheels you initially ordered! Ask me how I know :/
Thanks for the response. Hopefully, I can get some traction with these folks.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #5
wrecklessfool
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Went through the exact same scenario mentioned above. Promised by a certain date, date comes and goes, wheels are ready 2 months after the promised date. This was my experience with DPE, but it seems to be a common theme amongst boutique wheel companies. Badger them until they deliver. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #6
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

I don't get how companies like this exist.
Appreciate 0