BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

08-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

20" MORR VS8.2 Brushed Aluminum Finish $2700

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys,

Parting my F10 and I am thinking about going with something new for my 550 when it arrives.

MORR VS8.2 in the optional brushed aluminum finish. This finish normally goes for 4K and i waited over 3 months for them to arrive.

Rims have about 5K on them and two of the front wheels have very minor bend to them. Barely noticeable but I have to make note of it. Zero vibrations and looks awesome. You can get them fixed for about $100 each if you really wanted to hence my lower price. I invite anyone to come inspect them in person if they wish. You wouldn't even notice the slight bends unless i pointed it out. When i mean slight i really mean it.

Wheels only (20x9F and 20x10R) - $2,700 firm (Morr doesn't release the offsets but i believe the fronts are ET23 and the rears are high 30's offset. M3 will need spacers in the back for flush fitment.

Wheels with Michelin PSS tires (245/35/20F and 285/30/20R) and TPMS - $3700 firm

Local pick up only unless the buyer is willing to pay for shipping

Thanks,
Alan