BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

BPM

02-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
ToddPhilly
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Those things I just boldened are things that I would never order another BMW without ever. They're too good to pass up on imo. The power lumbar is a godsend, the CA is something that 99% of the people on this board will agree is a must have, and the Bluetooth is just so useful that you'd have to be crazy to think that it's not loud enough. You know I think the sound quality is great, and you can ADJUST the volume ya know.
Agreed! Love CA, and the bluetooth is probably my most frequenly used feature. Be crazy not to get both of these...even if you pay for bluetooth separate from the premium package.
      02-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #24
TooFastTooFurious
Rep
Drives: 335i vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddPhilly View Post
Agreed! Love CA, and the bluetooth is probably my most frequenly used feature. Be crazy not to get both of these...even if you pay for bluetooth separate from the premium package.
Remember the OP question and situation. Trying to SAVE $$$ and/or determine/justify the purchase. So I must reinforce that this premium package can/will add $50/mn to the monthly payments X 60mns purchase or lease term. So I don't think his post was about convenience. If you add $40 to someones payment, it can become a deterrant. I don't know, I'm not a bawler!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #25
ToddPhilly
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFastTooFurious View Post
Remember the OP question and situation. Trying to SAVE $$$ and/or determine/justify the purchase. So I must reinforce that this premium package can/will add $50/mn to the monthly payments X 60mns purchase or lease term. So I don't think his post was about convenience. If you add $40 to someones payment, it can become a deterrant. I don't know, I'm not a bawler!
CA is $500 and BMW Asisst w/ Bluetooth is something like $685 (I don't remember exactly). Adding those to a lease might increase PMT like $20-25. I'm not an advocate of the premium pack (i didn't get it mysefl). I happen to really like the leatherette seating, so premium pack was not on my top agenda. I just feel that if you're going to get a $45K+ car, you should get a couple features you will find useful. If $25/month is going to push you over the budget, you really should consider something else for the time being.