BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

01-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Red face The crazy world of the INT crazy dates

When a libidinous sickly one like me, turns his dick to the compass that guides his steps in the search of new holes where to unload his love, the amount of delirious situations in which it is get involved does not have limit.I am even surprised how not a day of today i never have been stopped or publicly shamed in front of my parents and friends in spite of the multiple occasions in which my acts have moved away of the sexuality and the conventional way of aproach the more.
Many have been the occasions in which my indomitable penis has taken to limit situations to me with totally grotesque women. The worse thing of everything, is that i was totally conscious of my walk on the foot of the abyss.Nevertheless, i had the sensation of being a simple spectator. It was as if it was traveling within my body, as if my legs, my hands, my own words moved of independent form to my own thoughts.I still remember to be saying me to myself, at the tender age of 22 years old, that let kissing to that fat 50years woman in the middle of the street where at any time they could appear my parents, without my body or my turgid pullet overflowing the trousers, made nothing to obdecer my orders.
This suicide tendency has been seen sadly reinforced by the irruption of Internet and its diabolic capacity to connect the dish of all insane people of the planet the earth and to put to us in contact so that we amuse to the public with our dementia.
The worse thing of everything is than i enjoy all this surrealistic world, where a day i date with a Dominican raper of 120 pounds and on the following day with a 18 teen student of art and all her gang of nerds friends, while I speak of the last new features of tunning and they of the beauty of poems of shakespeare. I feel intrepid, alienated and lethal, an illuminated species of hypocritical reptilian that slough of skin and attitude with so giving the rest him that my crotch protests.
Surely that like good millions of americans that you are all, often seen to you put in mad situations by to have followed the insanes and inevitable advice of your budy Mr. Dick.Dont be shy and we do share our more intimate miseries and our shames.To that labyrinths it has taken your necessity to you of love?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

What?

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
m3pare
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: OBD1 M3.

wat
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 11:04 PM   #5
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBryan View Post
wat
exactly
      01-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Im talking about blind dates by chats or hotmail msn.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #7
Ramos
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 2020 M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Im talking about blind dates by chats or hotmail msn.
It was awesome what you wrote and you had to ruin it by "explaining" it

Do tell the story of the 50 yrs old milf though !!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post

Do tell the story of the 50 yrs old milf though !!
I can't remember, or rather, i shouldn't remember.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

teh fuck?
      01-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
When a libidinous sickly one like me, turns his dick to the compass that guides his steps in the search of new holes where to unload his love, the amount of delirious situations in which it is get involved does not have limit.

lolwut
      01-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
xJxDx0926
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Roadster

01-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJxDx0926 View Post
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2010, 07:07 AM   #13
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

im a creep!!! im a weirdooooo!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #14
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

I see you're from spain. Clearly something was lost in translation. I think you meant this:

Quote:
If the ill person of the libidinous person since I, the returns, have his with the compass frequently, than takes their phases in the search after new holes, where their love, of what situations of an amount in the Deliriumentlädt, where alcanga the east meant, not he limit. They are also surprised, like a day of estêve of not inside nonpublic the today not never transformed inside not before my parents and friendly although the relaunched occasions interrupted or shamed, than they more of the sexuality and aproach of the conventional method have my action. They were very the occasions, where the pains the untameable mine with the situations of the limit had taken me with the totally grotesque women. The false thing everything, is that it was totally client of my way in the foot abyss. Nevertheless it had sensitivity to be to a simple spectator. It was, as if in my body, like traveled, if my feet, my hands, independent module with mine own the moved thoughts of the mine own words. The memory always, I I I, of yearses offers the 22 years, the kiss with that one great sig.ra 50years in means in the way, in the future I them leaves that seem constant I I could my parents, without the average agencies to say, or my Hünchen of the swollen underflow the trousers, has everything with obdecer my instruction. This tendency of the suicide consolidated all sad one with the rupture of the Internet and his they diabolischen the capacity, the parabolic one of the stranger of the people of the planet that attacks the track and us in the regulation of the seen contact, so that we let ourselves keep with the public with our mental uproar. All the false thing of is, this surrealistic entire world, within which the day and to one considers of the date that is executed with one, the end to break Dominikaner of 120 pounds, that a 18 student the Adoleszenz of the art and whole number his truppa of the friendly of the groups follows, when I to say in the new unit passed of Tunning and he it beauty of poetries of Shakespeare. I consider to the mortal without the fear, and moved, of which it inflames in the species of the hypocritical reptile of these dumb of the skin and the attitude with therefore in a state of the elasticity of the rest, my protested cramp. Surely this good million Americans, of that you are everything, as seen frequently with you you introduced later in the alcohol-ill people of the situations that insanes the end to follow and the inevitable consultation their Mr. Dick.De budy, in the launching of the order and of our more expert misery and our Schanden excepts the discord we. With the one of the taken labyrinths he has-lheo his requirement to the love?
Appreciate 0