BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-27-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
kitw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F91 M8, 991.2 GT3

Challenge Sport X pipe for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This includes primary cat deletes and high flow cats where the secondary cats used to be.

It's a beautiful piece, really nice robotic TIG welds, with minimal discoloration, etc. I used it for exactly 42 miles and the combination of it and the Arqray sounded AWESOME, but was too loud for me and the kiddos from 1750 to 2250 rpm. Ended up putting my boring sounding Akrapovic Evolution back on. This piece is in brand new condition and includes everything you need to install it. (bolts, gaskets, etc)

This should net the same power as it is the same idea as the Akrapovic, but just like the Akrapovic it will toss a CEL unless you get a tune or a Delet-R. Makes your exhaust sound bassier and louder, but more exotic up high by a considerable margin. The piping is much larger than stock (and quite a bit larger than my Akrapovic) so especially you forced induction guys, you should take a look at this if you are running a stock midpipe.

Will work great with a stock exhaust or with any aftermarket catback as well. This X-pipe is for those of you who want the power, but don't want the stank-nasty smell of running catless. (not to mention the additional carbon monoxide, etc)

It's all boxed up and ready to ship, $1650 gets it delivered to you! These retail for $1995 + tax and shipping. I'd make a deal for someone local. Prices are firm, so don't go offering me $20, ok? Don't waste our time. This will fit any E90, E92 or E93 M3... (and probably the E91 for those conversions!)

(the first pic is mine, and the 2nd two are borrowed from EAS, but if you need some pics, I'm happy to open the box up and take a few more.)

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
BarryC
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Hi - I'll take it. PM me your paypal info and I'll send you the cash...

Thanks,
Barry
      02-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
kitw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F91 M8, 991.2 GT3

SOLD, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
TW0929
Lieutenant