BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

EXXEL Distributions

05-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Amazing Traffic Attorney in NJ

For anyone interested, I have had an absolute A+ experience with Thomas Blauvelt for my traffic cases. He has worked his magic for me the past 6 months including reopening previous cases where I plead guilty (9 points) and getting it dropped to 2. This offense happend over 2 years ago! He saved my license from a 105 in 65, Reckless & Improper Lane a few months ago and I ended up with like 3 points and minimal fine. Today at a suspension hearing I was very much prepared for a 10-20 day suspension or having to appeal to delay everything but nope, not even a fine .

He is known in NJ as the best traffic attorney if you look around google. He was a former prosecutor in 10+ towns across the state. His fees aren't bad either, maybe $100 more than the average guys but you really get what you pay for. I could really tell that he was extremely well known and respected. I know this played a part in achieving better results than I whould have. I have used other attorneys and am very familiar with traffic court in NJ.

I'm in no way affiliated with Thomas but after he saved my ass again today, I know some of you guys can really benefit from keeping his contact handy!

As a bonus he has a BMW. Was trying to tell him to chip his 535

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
DMW2315
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 | E46 M3 | E39 540i

Dude, sounds like you alone are keeping him in business. Slow down lol
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
Rewted
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Stop being a jackass and adjust your bad driving habits. Nothing about this thead is "cool".
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #4
Dumpling
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 m3

Glad you found a good one. Working on my 2 speeding tickets in upstate ny (within 2 hrs) and 2 pending in NYC. Considered installing a radar, but ill definitely note this for nj.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #5
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

When it happens, I just try to find one that is local / is familiar / friendly with that particular county's prosecutor.

OP, probably good idea to slow down - there aren't many get of jail cards for you left Although impressive what that lawyer was able to pull for you. Cops must love busting your car, it screams "racer".
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
NikB316
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrewt View Post
Stop being a jackass and adjust your bad driving habits. Nothing about this thead is "cool".
Wow where did anyone say this thread was cool? It is simply an informative thread for local people who may need a traffic attorney. Yeah I posted this thread to sound "cool". Sorry almighty ruler of what is "cool" and what isn't. Get that stick out of your ass, Mr. Cool.

SROC,
The attorney has worked in several municipalities as a prosecutor which is awesome. www.tickethelpline.com . I have slowed down ALOT since my last offense in the fall. Was a big turning point for my driving to be honest. Can't afford to lose my license.

DMW,
I've been driving much slower but you never know when you'll get a ticket for a speed which is hardly considered fast in this car - say 85? I drive 3k miles a month which is probably triple the average so I'm definitely exposed more. 90% of my commute is on the highway.

Dumpling,
I asked Thomas for a recommendation in NYC for a friend and he said Martin Kron is the man to see. Was a former traffic judge in NYC. Can't beat that.

I'm in no way trying to brag about my driving or getting away with stuff. Anyone that drives a lot of miles, and even those that don't can benefit from knowing of a good attorney. In the past 70k miles I've got pulled over twice for speeding and they added extra tickets to the speeding violations because they felt like it. I'm not here crying over a ticket I rightfully deserved but I know when some of the additional ones are just BS. NJ is harsh with not having a hardship license available if you get suspended like most states do. Can lose your job and livelihood too easily.

BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Thanks Nik. Will keep in mind. I know a good one up in Orange/Rockland County NY. Glenn Magnell, has office in Goshen, NY. He got me out of trouble twice. One ticket was for speeding. The other was for stupidity, but nevertheless, he helped me out. Got busted while driving my Pathfinder, not the M3. But still...
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #8
i001947
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Using more brains and less speed costs less money than an attorney.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #9
NikB316
Captain
Rep

JQ,
Nice ill keep him in mind for NY state.

I001947,
Isn't always about the money or we would all be rocking priuses. I use my brain...it tells me that making use of 600rwhp is very fun

I'd rather speed reasonably and pay lawyers fees, extra insurance, etc. Just factors in as the cost of driving to me.

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #10
Dumpling
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
Wow where did anyone say this thread was cool? It is simply an informative thread for local people who may need a traffic attorney. Yeah I posted this thread to sound "cool". Sorry almighty ruler of what is "cool" and what isn't. Get that stick out of your ass, Mr. Cool.

SROC,
The attorney has worked in several municipalities as a prosecutor which is awesome. www.tickethelpline.com . I have slowed down ALOT since my last offense in the fall. Was a big turning point for my driving to be honest. Can't afford to lose my license.

DMW,
I've been driving much slower but you never know when you'll get a ticket for a speed which is hardly considered fast in this car - say 85? I drive 3k miles a month which is probably triple the average so I'm definitely exposed more. 90% of my commute is on the highway.

Dumpling,
I asked Thomas for a recommendation in NYC for a friend and he said Martin Kron is the man to see. Was a former traffic judge in NYC. Can't beat that.

I'm in no way trying to brag about my driving or getting away with stuff. Anyone that drives a lot of miles, and even those that don't can benefit from knowing of a good attorney. In the past 70k miles I've got pulled over twice for speeding and they added extra tickets to the speeding violations because they felt like it. I'm not here crying over a ticket I rightfully deserved but I know when some of the additional ones are just BS. NJ is harsh with not having a hardship license available if you get suspended like most states do. Can lose your job and livelihood too easily.
Thank you. I went with Michael palumbo since he's more experienced with the courts in westchester and Columbia county, but i'll definitely note that for NYC.
Appreciate 0